Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prediction for Chelski game

I'm worried about this game- not only am i sitting in the home end but i fear we will comprehensively played off the park and with a very new team, confidence will take a bashing.

3- 1 Home win :-(

Anyone share my views or disagree?

Comments

• Options
    Nah, 1-1, we are their bogey team!
  • Options
    Will be 3 or 4-0 I'm afraid..!
  • Options
    I find myself not really bothered about tomorrows game. We will probably not win but won't be expected to, if we get a point or win the media will say Chelsea were shite. I think this is further evidence that I am what those on netaddicks call a 'plastic'.
  • Options
    Hasselbank to get his first goal for us.

3-1 Chelsea
  • Options
    I find it hard to care about tomorrow's game - I hate Chelsea, they'll probably play poorly and get a jammy win but Mourinho will find something to moan about while the nation's football press lick his arse. We'll work our arses off, and get scant credit for it.

I think I'll go for a walk in the park tomorrow.
  • Options
    I think I feel like a few others on this.

I hate Chelsea with a passion and I did even before the roubles arrived and bought the Premiership - and yes the Russki has bought it! I know people talk about getting a squad to gel and all that crap but Chelsea without his money = no Premiership - pure and simple!

But I cant get interested in this game either - games with Chelsea for practically everyone in the Prem are pretty much meaningless and really a waste of time. It's like going to watch the Harlem Globetrotters - you know the result before you go unless there is a major foul-up of some kind.

The Premiership nowadays is like watching a race between a Formula One car, Formula three cars and assorted lower classes down to Minis. All you can hope for is a silly mistake or a mechanical breakdown otherwise it's a foregone conclusion and utterly predictable and boring!
  • Options
    When we were playing in the lower leagues and came up against a "big team" I used to be right up for it and would go away, but the gulf in the PL is so much I expect the oppo to win and see going away as a waste of money....
  • Options
    No glory for the Addicks tomorrow I'm afraid, but we don't need to get our points from teams like Chelsea.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dutch Addick[/cite]No glory for the Addicks tomorrow I'm afraid, but we don't need to get our points from teams like Chelsea.

Absolutely true- but out G/D doesn't need a hammering though-

Getting nervous now- Is anyone else on here actually going?