Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OK - so if we don't go up who would you like us to try to sign

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite].......without a great deal of ability at getting he most out of limited players under extreme circumstances.

Ah, sounds like the new ...... Alan Curbishley
  • Options
    Some of you are living in fairyland.

If we don't go up this season say ta-ra to signing the Burton's and Dailly's of this world and say hello to signing dinlo's like Crofts (who was shite at Gillingham) and dreaming about the days we used to moan about Spring's and Bailey's.

And as far as building the team wround youth and non-league experiance? That's how Gillingham went down a couple of seasons ago, Charlie MacDonald would not last five minutes with our fans at the moment.

He ain't a target man, he's not got pace to burn.... Alexander from a free from Millwall, will be our level of sigining if we don't go up this year
  • Options
    Billy memhet and andy doorman from st mirren, probably get both for about 500k memhet is a decent stocky striker in the parkin mould perfect for league one, doorman is an attacking midfielder with a decent shot ala kinsella. Oh forgot were skint.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Billy memhet and andy doorman from st mirren, probably get both for about 500k memhet is a decent stocky striker in the parkin mould perfect for league one, doorman is an attacking midfielder with a decent shot ala kinsella. Oh forgot were skint.

and there you have it carter £500k if we stay in this league you joker!!
  • Options
    Mooney - NO WAY!
  • Options
    We haven't signed anyone for a fee this season and we were apparently aiming for promotion. So if we don't go up I would expect the team to be built around youth with the aim of a mid table finish. So expect a relegation battle which would still be a better option than going out of business. The Mooneys and Sodjes would definitely be out of our league.
  • Options
    If we don't go up I dread to think what our team will look like next year...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]If we don't go up I dread to think what our team will look like next year...

Elliott

Solly Mambo Llera Basey

Wagstaff Spring Sinclair ?????

Tuna Sodje
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Why are we discussing this now?
    We're smack bang in the middle of a touch and go promotion campaign...albeit, somewhat wobbley at present....seems a bit of a pointless thread to be honest...sorry Swisdom, I'm simply staying positive.
    Let's discuss comings and goings as and when we know for sure where we're at.
  • Options
    fair enough SoundAs - I'm just being a possimist (or maybe a realist)

Don't get me wrong I am firmly in the rose tinted section of our support but I feel the complete lack of momentum is going to scupper us this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chill out Sound As, it's a forum, people can discuss what they like. We all discuss 'would ya's' but none of us will ever get close to the people mentioned.
  • Options
    For me, I started to realise there was something not quite right following our woeful performance in The Cup....but more talk of that from me in a few months time when our fate is sealed................... one way or the other.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Elliott

Solly Mambo Llera Basey

Wagstaff Spring Sinclair ?????

Tuna Sodje
    We wouldn't have a team made of players we have now, would probably find 4/5 frees of Llera/Spring quality, eg League One players that no one can argue are good Championship players.