Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marriot Gym

Im trying to find out how much a gym membership is for the Marriot Leisure club (gym) in Bexleyheath and they dont seem to want to tell me! I have had 4 emails inviting me to come and take a look around etc. Ive now emailed them back simply asking 'CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH A MONTHLY/YEARLY MEMBERSHIP IS!'.

Is anyone a member or knows a member? i really wanna know how much it is as i basically live just off albion road behind the hotel.

ta.

Comments

• I am a member and pay £53.50 a month for full leisure which is 6am til 11pm 7 days a week. There are cheaper options but the times you go are limited. The mangeress is Claire Tapp who plays for the Charlton ladies team and she is lovely. I like it there as its never that busy so you can always get on things plus you get to see a few football teams as well lol. you can also use your membership at other marriots throughout the country.
  • edited March 2010
    cheers Al, your a ledge. Thats fairly cheap really, dont understand why they just couldnt give me a straight answer.
    Need to get on the rowing machine and weights.
  • go for a free trail. the busiest times are between 5pm and 7:30pm. i have been at times though and have had to place to myself! The steam room is nice. Let me know if you do join and i'll meet you there one day.
  • You want to meet ValleyGary in the steam room one day?....!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]cheers Al, your a ledge. Thats fairly cheap really

With all the money you save on the trains mate i'd have thought you'd have your own personal gym at home!
  • edited March 2010
    lol not like supaclive! although i did share it once with the England ladies football team ;o)
  • Lesbians - the lot of 'em ... allegedly!
  • [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]lol not like supaclive! although i did share it once with the England ladies football team ;o)

* Applies for Marriott gym membership *
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Lesbians - the lot of 'em ... allegedly!

Why? cos one of them gave you a knockback?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]cheers Al, your a ledge. Thats fairly cheap really

With all the money you save on the trains mate i'd have thought you'd have your own personal gym at home!

That is true actually. I dunno where that extra £160 p/m goes really.

Al, i dont mind meeting in the steam room if we are surrounded by dykes!
  • Sponsored links:

• Nope - because I once played a match vs Millwall Ladies (when Hope Powell was playing for them) and 6 of the side were holding hands in the bar afterwards.

I also refereed and was a member of a club that had a ladies' side and I would say that over 50% of them were Lesbians - and that's from nights out with them....

So, of course, not "the lot of 'em" but "a lot of 'em" ...
  • Like I said Claire the mangeress is a footballer and she is married with a kid and is very feminine so not all like that.