Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Mowbray

Surely it can't be long before he's shown the door.

Comments

• Funniest result I have seen in a long time !
  • Who cares?
  • I'm guessing Chris and Ketman care.

Their worst league defeat (bar Old Firm matches) in 30 years. Fair play St. Mirren.

Now, if only Rangers could get worse too, then there might be a league up there
  • It wont be long
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite] Now, if only Rangers could get worse too, then there might be a league up there

Well Boyd could be on his way to the Premier league next season on a Bosman so there goes 30 goals a season for no transfer fee.
  • Let's all laugh at Celtic!

Mowbray is their worst manager since John Barnes and at the last Old Firm game some Rangers fans had a huge banner with "AT LEAST BARNES COULD RAP!"
  • AND HIS TEAM PLAYED CRAP
  • Unbelievable result.
  • Good stuff !!
  • Super, super Tone, super, super Tone, super, super Tone, super Tony Mowbray!

At-least he's Celtic minded!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Did me for £194 last night, get him OUT!
  • Mowbray now officially a "poor manager who got lucky at West Brom". Before that he was "one of the best young managers in the Football League".
  • I've said before Mowbray & Celtic will finish 3rd in a two horse race.
  • Would still have Mowbray at The Valley!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Would still have Mowbray at The Valley!

Don't think Celtic will take Parky.
  • Don't think Celtic will take Parky.[/quote]

Both have had embarassing 4-0 defeats recently!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Did me for £194 last night, get him OUT![/quote]
    Nice! That makes up for the 'gers missing out on the treble!!!
  • He sounds like he's lost the plot.

"We maybe need to try to play slightly differently away from home"
    "We had six strikers on the pitch at the death, but it left some young defenders exposed to an energetic, decent team."
    "Maybe it isn't a league for trying to force the game and be expansive - maybe it is a league for playing defensive, negative football and having quality up front to counter-attack."

Now i'm no manager but surely playing 6 strikers is likely to leave you short at the back. St Mirren are not a 'decent team' either, they are pretty rubbish and would probably struggle in our division. And if he hasn't realised what the league is like after 30 games then he never will.
  • Six strikers?? How did they line up? How can any manager think that'll work?
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Would still have Mowbray at The Valley!

Please tell me you are joking!!
  • Sponsored links:

• brillant stuff done with west brom so yep i would have him at ours some time.
  • The funny thing is Owen Coyle turned them down and went to Bolton instead. I don't think there's a bigger indication of the state of Scottish football.
  • mowbray done well everywhere else,celtic will be lucky to win anything next season as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]The funny thing is Owen Coyle turned them down and went to Bolton instead. I don't think there's a bigger indication of the state of Scottish football.

Another indication was Caldwell leaving for Wigan and a number of others leaving for Middlesbrough.
  • Of course I would have Mowbray at The Valley, he did an excellent job at WBA imho,despite being bottom of the Prem, they did not go down by many points last year and they played excellent football.

Although this season has been a disaster for Celtic in the League, Scottish Football is in a reallly bad state. When Celtic are losing their better players to Boro (Scott McDonald has scored against AC Milan, McManus has captained his country), it shows there is some serious issues. Mowbray has played for the Celtic and could not turn the job down, it may not have worked out but I am sure if you ask the majoroty of Championship and League 1 fans, if they would accept Tony Mowbray as their next manager, most would say yes!
  • looks like he maybe gone by the morning so rumour has it

Septic players been called to the club this PM
  • Gone

Lennon asked to take over as caretaker until May

(unofficially)
  • Super Ally goes ballistic, Mowbray is atrocious!

THE QUEENS 11 REIGN SUPREME
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Super Ally goes ballistic, Mowbray is atrocious!

THE QUEENS 11 REIGN SUPREME[/quote]

:-)
  • edited March 2010
    Paul Lambert bookies favourite for next Celtic manager....