Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Footballing Would'ya

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Nicky Forster set to depart Brighton on loan. A yes please from me.

Comments

• definately, but why is he leaving them ?
  • edited March 2010
    "contract dispute". He either wanted 2 years and they wouldn't offer it, or something like that. As I posted in the other thread, he's a decent suggestion with a good scoring record this season.

Edit: they wanted to delay the decision, he's 36 so didn't want to wait to know his future
  • ive got a feeling we will sign him today.
  • [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]ive got a feeling we will sign him today.

Surely Pardew will gazump us!!
  • I think even Pardew may think that with Lambert, Barnard, Papa Waigo and Connolly that he has enough up top!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I think even Pardew may think that with Lambert, Barnard, Papa Waigo and Connolly that he has enough up top!

Don't be so stupid, just the 4 strikers? No way is that enough for Super Al!
  • Lambert is enough alone!
  • I'm sure there's a Pardew quote somewhere in which he says managers always want one more player to improve their squad. Couldn't be a better example than himself when it comes to that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a chance of us getting him. Tony 'i wish I was david james' warner has come in, getting this guy in would show we really wanted to go up and give ourselfs a fighting chance of a top 2 place....
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Not a chance of us getting him. Tony 'i wish I was david james' warner has come in, getting this guy in would show we really wanted to go up and give ourselfs a fighting chance of a top 2 place....

sign who?
  • "getting this guy in would show we really wanted to go up and give ourselfs a fighting chance of a top 2 place...."

... so well done to Parky and the Board then?
  • This all worked out quite nicely, didn't expect a LB/CB as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Not a chance of us getting him.

You what dude ;-)