Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

parkinson unfazed by Terriers stick

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/5084142.Parkinson_unfazed_by_Terriers_stick/

Comments

• The problem is easily solved, he can join them now if he wants!
  • HUDDERSFIELD FANS SHOULD BE THANKING THEIR LUCKY STARS NOT GIVING HIM STICK
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]HUDDERSFIELD FANS SHOULD BE THANKING THEIR LUCKY STARS NOT GIVING HIM STICK

I agree with you but from their point of view, they'll see him managing at a club bigger than their's and higher in the table so of course he'll get stick.
  • Be careful what you wish for terriers....
  • [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Be careful what you wish for terriers....
    Maybe we should be. Parky going in the summer wouldn't mean we necessarily get a better manager in...
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Be careful what you wish for terriers....
    Maybe we should be. Parky going in the summer wouldn't mean we necessarily get a better manager in...

I think we'd have to go a long way to get a worse one in!
  • “When I came in the dressing room afterwards, I thought to myself that was a decent game.

Frankly that is just disgusting..............................
    edited March 2010
    Exactaly let them have him.
  • [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]“When I came in the dressing room afterwards, I thought to myself that was a decent game.

What when we beat Huddersfield 2-1 at home? What's wrong with him saying that?
  • [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]“When I came in the dressing room afterwards, I thought to myself that was a decent game.

Ha ha ha!
  • Sponsored links:

Soggy biscuit?
  • I have never forgiven him for not going there.......
  • edited March 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Be careful what you wish for terriers....[/quote]
    Maybe we should be. Parky going in the summer wouldn't mean we necessarily get a better manager in...[/quote]

Don't worry, given the finances in SE7 he's probably got a job for life
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]HUDDERSFIELD FANS SHOULD BE THANKING THEIR LUCKY STARS NOT GIVING HIM STICK

Damn right.
  • Huddersfield may beat us on Sat and get promotion but considering how much money they have spent compared to us and the fact they are outside the play offs, Lee Clark has arguably not done a good a job as Parky!

Can you imagine if we has spent what they had and were 7th, Parky would be lynched!
  • What have they spent?
  • Not sure exactly but they have had a fair few undisclosed signings including I think:
    Rhodes
    Novak
    Pilkington
    Anthony Kay

There may be some others. Considering Parky has spent money only on Spring, Huddersfield have spent a lot more and were considered the big spenders before Saints got their takeover.
  • cafcdan18 is exactly right, but how many of our fans take note of that before booing our players?Not alot!
  • I think Rhodes cost about 300k, Novak was 150k according to his Wiki page. Kay was a bosman.