Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

play-off dates

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Any one know the dates of the play off semis n that?

Comments

• Options
    The final is not the 24th May, Wiki is wrong or this was for last years play offs. England are playing Mexico at Wembley on 24th May.

Sure the final is the following weekend this year.

Its on www.wembleystadium.com
  • Options
    Championship
    Coca-Cola Championship Play Off Final - 22 May 2010

England V Mexico - 24 May 2010

League 1
    Coca-Cola League 1 Play Off Final - 29 May 2010

League 2
    Coca-Cola League 2 Play Off Final - 30 May 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Sorry I just duplicated this thread, can't read, im an idiot etc sorry AFKA and co.

When are the semis? Need to book things but need the dates to avoid in the possible event!
  • Options
    As said in your thread mate, I think we will not know the exact dates and times until Sky know who is in the running.

They'll decide when the games are in terms of tuesday/wednesday and friday/saturday. I think that's how it works.
  • Options
    I imagine the teams finishing 5th and 6th will be at home on Saturday 15th May, with the return legs on Tuesday 17th/Wednesday 18th. But that is a guess.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]As said in your thread mate, I think we will not know the exact dates and times until Sky know who is in the running.

They'll decide when the games are in terms of tuesday/wednesday and friday/saturday. I think that's how it works.

Sorry again, I posted that above message before I read your reply, i'm not very good at this message board malarky.

I'l just have to hold out then, cheers.
  • Options
    I spoke to my Dad about this as I have both a Wedding & a Stag do double booked for the 29th May & he said I may be triple booked as that is the League One Final date!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I spoke to my Dad about this as I have both a Wedding & a Stag do double booked for the 29th May & he said I may be triple booked as that is the League One Final date!

Hope your not that good friends with the groom then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Frankie W as some of you may know - his wedding is on the 29th may.
  • Options
    Last year they were announced on 28 April as below:

Obviously need to make adjustment for different days of the week this year but gives an idea.

1st leg:
    6th vs 3rd Friday 8th May
    5th vs 4th Saturday 9th May

2nd leg:
    3rd vs 6th Thursday 14th May
    4th vs 5thiday 15th May

29th May as already stated is definite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

I have one wedding to go to this year, and it's in Ireland. Three guesses when it is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

I have one wedding to go to this year, and it's in Ireland. Three guesses when it is.

Sept 11th?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

29th May as already stated is definite.[/quote]

I have one wedding to go to this year, and it's in Ireland. Three guesses when it is.[/quote]

you could raise an objection at the service to throw a spanner in the works, then hot foot it to the airport and make it in time
  • Options
    http://www.football-league.co.uk/latestnews/20100401/play-off-dates-announced_2245681_2012386
    I personally would rather have the away game on the weekend as i think we would bring more fans, unless we play a team like millwall or colchester
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Frankie W as some of you may know - his wedding is on the 29th may.

I was the one who told Frankie, Curb It, he was not amused!
  • Options
    Well that's very little help - with the League 1 and 2 ones still all mixed up like that! As usual they arrange it all for the sake of television, and don't pay the slightest attention to any fans who might actually want to attend them...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Well that's very little help - with the League 1 and 2 ones still all mixed up like that! As usual they arrange it all for the sake of television, and don't pay the slightest attention to any fans who might actually want to attend them...

My thoughts exactly! So, other than the final day, we can't count on anything for the whole week pretty much. I have no life but others may not be so fortunate...
  • Options
    Provisional semi dates are on the football league website

http://www.football-league.co.uk/latestnews/20100401/play-off-dates-announced_2245681_2012386
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so it could be that you play Saturday at 6pm and then on a Monday evening. Just hope we are at home second leg because how many would we take to Huddersfield or Leeds in midweek ?