Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hillsys Up Hits A Hatrick

West Malling 19th March 2010. Hillsy fails to get that little white ball past the ladies Tee on Three seperate holes.

Comments

• has he got a hole in his shoe?
  • he's going to love you.
  • Our "CAP I TAN" showing us how to play the game
  • edited March 2010
    he disproves the theory that darker clothing has a slimming effect
  • Tut tut Dan.....nice one Andy !
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he disproves the theory that darker clothing has a slimming affect

haha....the latest 'Would Ya' could be an interesting thread !
  • was in next yesterday browsing,then tried a few things on in the changing rooms,the lighting in there is shocking,i need to lose a stone,but i looked like a fat old guy trying to wear tighter tops.......maybe the lightings fine.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]was in next yesterday browsing,then tried a few things on in the changing rooms,the lighting in there is shocking,i need to lose a stone,but i looked like a fat old guy trying to wear tighter tops.......maybe the lightings fine.[/quote]

the lighting is probably fine, its those cheap mirrors they use that make you look fat!
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: Luva Luva[/cite]Our "CAP I TAN" showing us how to play the game

I have just text him. : )
    Disgraceful behaviour from a Captain, three times!
  • oh dear hillsy fair play for dropping em
  • Those that know me know you have to live and die by the rules. Luva - Thanks mate.

I don't have a hole in my shoe, that was mud, and again those tha know me will know I appreciate a few beers and a small salad!!

For the record, I beat Luva Luva!!
  • [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]was in next yesterday browsing,then tried a few things on in the changing rooms,the lighting in there is shocking,i need to lose a stone,but i looked like a fat old guy trying to wear tighter tops.......maybe the lightings fine.

the lighting is probably fine, its those cheap mirrors they use that make you look fat!
    To be fair it probably was a small changing room!
  • love you. hillsy up. You are the man! x
  • Lol Hillsy, thats a very Ollie esk kind of hat trick lol

Nice one Andy