Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Indian Hill Railways

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
Great program on BBC tonight. If you missed it well worth a watch on i-player.

Comments

• Options
    Wonder where people get the idea that Charlton fans are trainspotters!!
  • Options
    Why are you even on here?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]Wonder where people get the idea that Charlton fans are trainspotters!![/quote]

I take it your game today was a thrill a minute, so much so that you have come over to see what we have to say about a game that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
  • Options
    My wife's Indian, she loved it. The idiots who run our railways should be made to watch it, they might learn something.
  • Options
    Our game was a thrill a minute today - end to end - plenty of needle and passion and a fight back with ten men from 2-1 down. Now, since tyou are a Kent club ofcourse this board has something to do with me. Now be nice.
  • Options
    Great programme - I really enjoyed it and there's someything else on Indian railways this evening on BBC 4.
  • Options
    I really enjoyed it, great shout!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]Our game was a thrill a minute today - end to end - plenty of needle and passion and a fight back with ten men from 2-1 down. Now, since tyou are a Kent club ofcourse this board has something to do with me. Now be nice.

lol, Mr Jills!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kentisblueandwhite[/cite]Our game was a thrill a minute today - end to end - plenty of needle and passion and a fight back with ten men from 2-1 down. Now, since tyou are a Kent club ofcourse this board has something to do with me. Now be nice.

lol, Mr Jills!

;o)

I think I met him on the Valley Express when we picked up in Gillingham last Saturday, he even took one of my flyers!!
  • Options
    Saw the complete series on BBC4 - they are all v good progs not just for the trains but general interest in Indian life, so you don't have to be a train spotter to watch it, although of course, in the old days, you could always watch the trains from the Valley!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its a great bit of TV. If you have any intrest in other cultures (ones that aint forced down your throat) then its defo worth a viewing. Reminds me of the series that followed everyday families in parts of China. Except its about railways ------and in India !
  • Options
    even when a gillingham fan calls us names it makes no waves.