Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parallels with Nottingham Forest

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite].... still they did have jason lee.... ha ha ha...
    So did we...
  • Options
    Watching a bit of the Forest Newcastle game last night it was very apparant how big the gulf is between them and us right now - embarrasing really.
  • Options
    If you travel to the city ground from the Valley and go via Norwich, Leeds, Bermondsey, Swindon, Colchester, Huddersfield and Milton keynes and you stick to the speed limits, and retuning to the Valley in between to collect supplies it actually takes.......

1 day 9 hours and 05 minutes.

How weird is that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]3 massive home games really are must wins - but I agree it's in our hands

I agree. This is really what Parkinson needs to drill into the players now every day. Forget everything that has gone before - block out any booing. Forget the Millwall games and other disapointing performances and results hitherto. Put any lack of confidence or self doubt they have on the backburner and just focus on it one game at a time to use the cliche as there will be ample time for self- reflection and critique in the summer.

If they can do that for the remaining games then we will be in with a chance in this topsy- turvy league and even if they give their all and it doesnt work out then at least it will soften the post- season inquest.

Nothing to lose from this point on in my mind and absolutely everything to gain.

I dont think Parkinson is the right man for us long term but if he can get the players in the above mindset then he's done his part for the remaining games and the players will have made some progress in redeeming themselves after a turbulent campaign.

Come on you addicks.