Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last comment......

Looks like I am the one in the last comment hot seat. It always looks so sad when you see your name up in a long line of last comments... Is their a record? If this goes up and nobody has replied to anything else I will have five. Just shows that I don't have a life/that I work form home.

Comments

• I always have the same thing haha
    I bet I am last in this one too :)
  • [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]I always have the same thing haha
    I bet I am last in this one too :)

How much ?
    ;-)
  • Yeah usually me when im in the zone ;o)
  • You're all just paranoid...

It's much more concerning when you actually start a discussion and no-one else comments!
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]You're all just paranoid...

It's much more concerning when you actually start a discussion and no-one else comments!

Yep i know that feeling! lol not paranoid just self obsessed ;o)
  • I'm now too paranoid to post on this thread .......
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm now too paranoid to post on this thread .......

Me too Oggy, I am staying well away!
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm now too paranoid to post on this thread .......

Me too Oggy, I am staying well away!

Actually when I started it I really thought I would get no responses, I am thinking of changing my username to Threadbore. I normally just try to add a little bit of humour or insight to a post, but on the two or three occasions that I have stuck my neck out the result has been that I have been completely ignored. Its worse than being moaned at.

(Sounds of yawning and off buttons being pressed all across the CL world)

there you go. that should close the thread.
  • Scottish football normally does it : )
  • Sponsored links:

• i've had a lot of success in these matters
  • Well I'll be voting Tory, and anyone who isn't is an idiot who doesn't deserve to have a vote.

Can politics do the trick?
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]i've had a lot of success in these matters

Yeah but the name Threadkiller suggests that you have played a dynamic role in the ending of a thread, my new name Threadbore rightly proclaims my ability to passively sit back and not really interest anybody, until the whole point of it is completely lo......................................................
  • Seems that I am back in pole position.
  • allow me!