Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Job Vacancy - Another one.

Guys / Gals,

I need someone for a 1 month contract. They must be over 25, must have a driving licence. Job role includes being away from home Mon - Fri, assisting in de commissioning of telecoms equipment at various locations across the country. You will be working with one of my engineers so you don't need to have experience, just some common knowledge. Overnight accomadation included as well as £10 per day meal allowance. CIS card would be benificial. Salary around £100 - £110 per day (Neg)

If you know any one get them to call me on 02083033335

Comments

• nice picture hillsy!
  • That's Glass Half empty on the morning of his Stag!!
  • Dont mention the stag,
    What about keeper shaun?? think he has had enougth of the bear! or is too divvy?
  • Surely someone must know someone who's not a complete D**k who wants to get away from home Mon- Fri, earn £500 a week+ and get to drive my company van.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Dont mention the stag,
    What about keeper shaun?? think he has had enougth of the bear! or is too divvy?[/quote]

He's under 25. I did think of him first though Glass, but he's not very reliable is he?
  • Can't think of anyone else matey.Think you should go on the silver dream machine.
  • Anyone know an IT Manager with prior banking experience and in particular Asset Management who is looking for £100k pa + 20% bonus and bens? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Anyone know an IT Manager with prior banking experience and in particular Asset Management who is looking for £100k pa + 20% bonus and bens? ;-)

i was an IT Manager working for a financial company...
  • "Anyone know an IT Manager with prior banking experience and in particular Asset Management who is looking for £100k pa + 20% bonus and bens? ;-)"

I match the criteria for the last bit (... looking for £100k pa etc etc). Any good to you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dan - I'm a Business Objects developer (3 yrs) and was a mainframe developer (5 yrs) before that. Thinking about going contracting on the BO side at some point this year. What's the market like at the moment?

Cheers. FB
  • business objects? is that like hole punch? stapler?

hehe, not meaning to take the p, but i haven't a clue what that job title consists of, and thats the first thing that came into my head!
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Dan - I'm a Business Objects developer (3 yrs) and was a mainframe developer (5 yrs) before that. Thinking about going contracting on the BO side at some point this year. What's the market like at the moment?

Cheers. FB

To be honest mate I only do perm. (In fact I have a BO Writer requirement at the moment)

However send me your CV and I'll pass it on to our contract division and see what they have.

charlton_dan@netaddicks.com

The market overall is really busy. Ive had 15+ requirements from our major accounts since coming back from Xmas, on top of the stuff left over from last year so am swamped at the moment.
  • You want bollocks Suzi? (should I re-phrase that? lol) My job title is "Management Information Officer".

BO is basically a piece of reporting software used for querying your databases. You may have heard of similar products like Crystal and Cognos.
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Anyone know an IT Manager with prior banking experience and in particular Asset Management who is looking for £100k pa + 20% bonus and bens? ;-)

Whats your Asset Management knowledge like?
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]You want bollocks Suzi? (should I re-phrase that? lol) My job title is "Management Information Officer".

BO is basically a piece of reporting software used for querying your databases. You may have heard of similar products like Crystal and Cognos.

*tries to understand but all she hears is "falskjf lakdfj;alskd dkfjalksd kfdjlakfjsdkf kdaflskdf"*

sorry! :-)
  • You have mail.

Yes makes total sense mate. Might as well get some free training!!!
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]You want bollocks Suzi? (should I re-phrase that? lol) My job title is "Management Information Officer".

*tries to understand but all she hears is "falskjf lakdfj;alskd dkfjalksd kfdjlakfjsdkf kdaflskdf"*

sorry! :-)

So I successfully managed to deliver "bollocks"! Job done ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Anyone know an IT Manager with prior banking experience and in particular Asset Management who is looking for £100k pa + 20% bonus and bens? ;-)

Whats your Asset Management knowledge like?

my team were responsible for the development of the software for the financial info..
    we created Topic, Global oasis, Thomson One etc etc, so not alot of Asset knowledge itself..
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Guys / Gals,

I need someone for a 1 month contract. They must be over 25, must have a driving licence. Job role includes being away from home Mon - Fri, assisting in de commissioning of telecoms equipment at various locations across the country. You will be working with one of my engineers so you don't need to have experience, just some common knowledge. Overnight accomadation included as well as £10 per day meal allowance. CIS card would be benificial. Salary around £100 - £110 per day (Neg)

If you know any one get them to call me on 02083033335[/quote]

Mr Hills ... you can't put must be over 25 years old!!!!! New legislation and all that. You can't say funky environment either ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair enough Carling. This role is to redevelop a lot of legacy systems and sits aligned with the BUs so will need the business knowledge as well.
  • thats ok mate..
    i have a business these days ;-)
  • any Event managers jobs going?
  • Any beer tasters jobs going?

I'm looking for £15k-£20k per week and have plenty of experience.
  • Off It would obviously need an assistant for 2nd opinion on all beers tasted.

I'll accept 10k a week
  • I did beer trails once, only paid £10 for the evening and I had to stagger home.
  • Mr Hills ... you can't put must be over 25 years old!!!!! New legislation and all that. You can't say funky environment either ....[/quote]

I have to Ricardo! Need to be over 25 to drive the van...