Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v Swansea

Just seen on Sky that this game is live tomorrow with kick off at 5.20. I don't know whose bright idea it was to have these 2 sides kicking off that late on a saturday but that's got to be asking for trouble.

Comments

• Options
    The last few times they have played, i think the ko's have been early. Seems a strange one to me.
  • Options
    Yea i think earlier in the season they KO on Sunday at 11:00 that would be more sensible. Who knows whos bright idea it was but it was a very bright one wasn't it.
  • Options
    I live within the vicinity of the ground and we cant beleive it either. let 25,000 get pissed and then kill each other. Sky went to lancashire and south wales police and said they want both games live on the saturday. The police dictated which game was early and which was late.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]I live within the vicinity of the ground and we cant beleive it either. let 25,000 get pissed and then kill each other. Sky went to lancashire and south wales police and said they want both games live on the saturday. The police dictated which game was early and which was late.
    Is that really true? Do you have any evidence that Sky dictated the kick-off time? If so, then that is truly criminal - and everyone in South Wales who ends up getting a shoeing, or having their windows put through or car kicked in as a result should get a class actrion suit together and claim against Sky. Surely the gavvers would have put their foot down and told Sky to do one?
  • Options
    He clearly said the police dictated which game was early and which was late.

Sky clearly said they wanted to show both games on the saturday, how could the police be so stupid as to pick this as the late game is beyond me.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]He clearly said the police dictated which game was early and which was late.

Sky clearly said they wanted to show both games on the saturday, how could the police be so stupid as to pick this as the late game is beyond me.
    My bad - I didn't make that very clear. I meant that I found it difficult to believe that the Polis would even entertain the suggestion from Sky that the South Wales derby be held on a Saturday evening. Whomever is responsible should be shot - Police or Sky. Quite how two completely seperate police forces can be expected to 'choose' between the fixtures is beyond me - and sounds like an internet conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    Ah, in which case I totally get what you mean, sadly sky have been dictating stuff like that for years.

Sod peoples safety, Murdoch has money to make don't you know
  • Options
    quality, let the battle commence
  • Options
    silly time for that game
  • Options
    Come on Swans do the Cardiff twats
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    going to be a cracker this one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fatrob[/cite]Come on Swans do the Cardiff twats

Amen to that Rob.
  • Options
    Best of luck to the Swansea firm
  • Options
    NO WAY, COME ON BLUEBIRDS!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]silly time for that game

Silly foreign game though isn't it ooooo im going to hated for that one ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

lol i dont care who wins as you say but it will be a good one,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

Always is init mate the atmos at these fixtures is always intense so i am told. Cardiff at home are they? I have herd their new stadium is lacking of atmosphere but thats to be expected i spose.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: fatrob[/cite]Come on Swans do the Cardiff twats[/quote]

Amen to that Rob.[/quote]I'll third that, can't stand cardiff.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

Always is init mate the atmos at these fixtures is always intense so i am told. Cardiff at home are they? I have herd their new stadium is lacking of atmosphere but thats to be expected i spose.

Yep Cardiff at home, atmosphere will be rocking in and out of the ground both sides play good football aswell so hopefully a nice open game.....if not a nice meaty game lol
  • Options
    Late late winner for Cardiff. No doubt the whole evening will pass without incident from now on. Swansea fans will stay upbeat and prepare for their next match. Presumably...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swansea fans have been kept behind, but the Cardiff fans have decided to stay behind to celebrate.

Ott ohh!
  • Options
    Only 8 arrests at the game apparently
  • Options
    If you support swansea and want to go to this fixture, you HAVE to get a coach from Liberty to Cardiff or you can't go. Its the way they prevent the majority of trouble. They do the same for bristol games. The coach set off at 1.45 on Sat, a 45 min journey for a 5.20 KO! Ha. Shame they didn't win.
  • Options
    I was listening to Talksport, a 75 year old Swansea supporter living in Cardiff rang up complaining that to get to the game he had to catch a train to Swansea from Cardiff to get the coach, drive back to Cardiff to see the game, then drive back practically pass his house to Swansea and then get a train back to Cardiff!
  • Options
    You have had to get a coach and ticket for the last 15 years after the swansea fans were kept in and decided to rip all the seats out and got banned fron Ninnan Park for a couple of years . i cant believe that bloke is moaning about going from Cardiff to get the coach i had to go from london a few years ago.