Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thanks Tranmere

Well done them on a fantastic result last night, a bit on the lucky side of things with the two penaltys but i was really hoping Norwich would be put in their place at some point in the near future, i thought we would havve to show them at the Valley again this season. However Tranmere did everyone in the league a favour (although Norwich will prob still win the league) point is fair play to them i would love it if we did the same to them when they come to the valley later this month.

Comments

• Options
    I am wondering whether Norwich it would be better if Norwich are already promoted when they come to The Valley.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]I am wondering whether Norwich it would be better if Norwich are already promoted when they come to The Valley.

If they aren't then it'll only be a matter of making it mathematically certain.

Millwall drawing is pointless unless we win and take advantage.
  • Options
    if we win against MK and leeds v swindon is a draw; perfect outcome for us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]I am wondering whether Norwich it would be better if Norwich are already promoted when they come to The Valley.

If they aren't then it'll only be a matter of making it mathematically certain.

Millwall drawing is pointless unless we win and take advantage.

Agree BFR and how many times has that happened this season us not taking advantage of a good situation i mean.
  • Options
    Too little to late re Norwich.
  • Options
    Agreed.
  • Options

They would be likely to have taken their foot off the pedal. We don't want them still needing a point to make certain.