Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie Redknapp

Just delivered another classic line on Man Utd's penalty claim

"without a doubt, it could have been"

Think he annoys me more than Mark Lawrenson

Comments

• Options
    I dont mind him, cant stand Andy Gray!!! and helen chamberlain after watching soccer am this morning for the first time in a year or so
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I dont like Andy Gray and im with Johnny on that one big time. Jamie Redknapp is annoying too and i can understand were you are coming from. Jamie Redknapp really does share the intelligence levels of a bog brush.

EDIT: which is why he just annoys me rather than an actual dislike for Mr Redknapp
  • Options
    I can assure you he is better than Mark Bosnich and the bald bloke who used to play for southanpton and then bit part blackburn 400 yrs ago......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I dont mind him, cant stand Andy Gray!!! and helen chamberlain after watching soccer am this morning for the first time in a year or so[/quote]

What's wrong with Helen?
  • Options
    When helen had long hair I half fancied her
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I dont like Andy Gray and im with Johnny on that one big time. Jamie Redknapp is annoying too and i can understand were you are coming from. Jamie Redknapp really does share the intelligence levels of a bog brush.

EDIT: which is why he just annoys me rather than an actual dislike for Mr Redknapp

I have to tell you my bog brush is really offended by that comment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I dont mind him, cant stand Andy Gray!!! and helen chamberlain after watching soccer am this morning for the first time in a year or so

What's wrong with Helen?

Shes lost her touch first few years on Soccer AM she was great now shes got short hair (which im not a fan of personally) and seems to have let herself go not just in a looks sense.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I dont like Andy Gray and im with Johnny on that one big time. Jamie Redknapp is annoying too and i can understand were you are coming from. Jamie Redknapp really does share the intelligence levels of a bog brush.

LOL sorry but tell your bog brush at least its more intelligent than Mr Redknapp as it can clean shit up he clearly cant :-).
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]When helen had long hair I half fancied her

Exactally.
  • Options
    I dont think Helen has ever been on the programe for her looks. Nice enough looking woman but its not her looks but her personality i should imagine is why she is so popular.

Plus looks fade as you get older... i mean you wont stay a handsome young buck for ever?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nottsaddick[/cite]

LOL sorry but tell your bog brush at least its more intelligent than Mr Redknapp as it can clean shit up he clearly cant :-).

Your apology seems to have appeased it. He says forgive his irritation but he's been a little overworked this morning as he is every Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forgiven, Nottsadicks bog brush. I understand mine is also over worked each weekend morning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Plus looks fade as you get older... i mean you wont stay a handsome young buck for ever?

thats not what my mum tells me she says i am luverly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I dont mind him, cant stand Andy Gray!!! and helen chamberlain after watching soccer am this morning for the first time in a year or so

What's wrong with Helen?

Shes lost her touch first few years on Soccer AM she was great now shes got short hair (which im not a fan of personally) and seems to have let herself go not just in a looks sense.

exactly what i would of said, she is just annoying now seemed a bit cocky today also
  • Options
    Soccer AM is shocking now....HC being partly responsible. Nobody cares about Torquay or your chickens.

Jamie Redknapp is a ledge. The geezers got style.....although he cant do adverts.
  • Options
    He's a witless cock LITERALLY. Should stick to knocking golf balls around the beach and he pretending he goes on holiday on an economy charter, instead of LITERALLY grinding my lugholes with his stupidity.
  • Options
    Mort you are literally right there, the guy is a cock. He's got a lovely little wife though ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I can assure you he is better than Mark Bosnich and the bald bloke who used to play for southanpton and then bit part blackburn 400 yrs ago......

That'll be Robbie Slater........SBS by any chance??
  • Options
    personally I don't mind redknapp as a pundit, there are far far worse (I'd swap lives with him!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I'd swap wives with him!
    So would I!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I can assure you he is better than Mark Bosnich and the bald bloke who used to play for southanpton and then bit part blackburn 400 yrs ago......

That'll be Robbie Slater........SBS by any chance??

yeah slater... FOX Sports mate....

I use to like Redknapp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I can assure you he is better than Mark Bosnich and the bald bloke who used to play for southanpton and then bit part blackburn 400 yrs ago......[/quote]

That'll be Robbie Slater........SBS by any chance??[/quote]

yeah slater... FOX Sports mate....

I use to like Redknapp[/quote]

The only one I like on fox is when Kenny Samson is on as he knows what his talking about.
  • Options
    top top pundit
  • Options
    I really would not be surprised if he did a Ricky Martin......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I really would not be surprised if he did a Ricky Martin......

Bit late for him to become a 90s pop superstar
  • Options
    Or a fudge packer married to that tidy wife of his.
  • Options
    Does He really say "Smash it" in His new "Wii" advert ?
  • Options
    Does he literally say it though?
  • Options
    something for the weekend used to be watchable till louise 'when i used to be in a band' redknapp got the presenting job on there!
  • Options
    Is he the Steve Davies of football?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]something for the weekend used to be watchable till louise 'when i used to be in a band' redknapp got the presenting job on there!

I have to disagree. Waking up hanging out my arse and having her on my screen does help.