Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient manager sacked tonight

I see the Orient manager has been fired.

Their chairman described today's performance as abysmal - and apparently sacked his manager on the spot!

Linky: Orient sack manager

EDIT: Just for you Nolly ..... finally managed to spell Orent correctly in the thread title

;o)

Comments

• Options
    not too surprised but Williams did save them from relegation last season and I think they will be ok this. Imho their chairman seems to think they should be higher than they are when realistically lower league 1 is their level.
  • Options
    orent?
  • Options
    Orients fan base is on the up.It's full of West Ham/Arsenal/Tottenham fans who cannot afford to go to top flight games
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Williams did save them from relegation last season and I think they will be ok this.

After being midtable for much of the season, Orient are tonight only 1 point above the relegation places
  • Options
    After being midtable for much of the season, Orient are tonight only 1 point above the relegation places[/quote]

true but i thimk they will be fine, not sure of their fixtures but based on the two games I have seen against us there are at leats 4 worse teams in the division.
  • Options
    On the BBC page, they say that Orient have won just once in their last 11 games.

Probably that match on the telly against Charlton ....... (!)
  • Options
    with you on that one oggy.

curbs for manager !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]
    curbs for manager !

lol, Golfie ....... Orient's ground is proper handy for Curbs;
    he could probably walk there from his house.
  • Options
    Won't be suprised if they come to St Marys on Monday and win...
  • Options
    Ridiculous decision. Williams is a good man and was progressing a small club punching above it's weight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was Parky's no.2 at colchester.

I wonder.......
  • Options
    I think Wiiliams would be a good addition to our coaching team , but we could only afford him if we are promoted.I also would not want to unsettle Breaker or Kinsella