Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can't get to work today

avalanches have blocked the road

anyone coming to Bannf/Lake Louise this year for skiing - you've made the right choice, unbelievable amounts of snow, i have developed snow shovel elbow!!

Comments

• Options
    lucky bar steward
  • Options
    lucky you,

believe me you'd prefer it to the 2hrs 20 mins of train and 3 tubes i had to endure......
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I bet the trains are still effing running though
  • Options
    I would love to be going to banff or LL, amazing place! It was today 3 years ago that i went there, and the snow was amazing. Will be going back to stay at carabaeu lodge (and its amazing restraunt 'the Keg') once more, not sure when tho! But i will defo bring mrs mcs to see lake louise!

Oakster, you are one lucky dood.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/01/10/winter-weather-wrap.html?ref=rss

it's been a bad one today, the avalanche near Golden curtailled my plans - some poor souls stranded in their cars at -41C !! sod that........

right off down the pub - hope i don't get snowed in
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    Sod that oakster, looks bad, hope you lot out there are ok!

Saskatchewan = Best word ever, fact! lol
  • Options
    It doesn't look like Canada has heard of Global warming yet?
  • Options
    this skiing on snow lark...how do you get your boat to go uphill ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Saskatchewan = Best word ever, fact! lol

I prefer the work Skunk ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]It doesn't look like Canada has heard of Global warming yet?

I'm in the Central Highlands of Ontario and we just got our snow (it snowed in November and went away and then on Boxing Day and went away). It's thick on the ground now, but it too may go away before the next snowfall. Unheard of. It should be thick snow from November. No one here can believe that it's January and we are having such warm weather! It's -4 (-15 with windchill)!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ....its all getting eerie!