Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

24 - Series 6

If any of you can't wait till the 21st when it airs on Sky, the first four episodes have been leaked onto the internet and can be downloaded through most bit-torrent sites.

Also, as for Series 5, there's a 10 minute prequel (just watched it!) available - though this won't actually have any impact on the main story if you don't see it.

Comments

• Options
    Best programme on TV by far IMHO saw the Prequel on sky a few weeks ago, good knows how this one's gonna pan out.

Think I'd rather wait until it's on SKY watching it on computer is just not right far better with the surround sound & widescreen..!
  • Options
    Great show and Kiefer is brilliant in it BUT exactly how many bad days can one guy have? He's not even an addick.

I do hope they pull it before it starts to become a parody of itself, but knowing TV people they will once again impersonate the French butcher and continue to flog the dead horse.
  • Options
    i hope kim is in this series.
  • Options
    Seen the first four of day 6 and it is as good as ever, absolutely cracking opening episode & they just seem to get better. Best program thats been on TV for well ever if you ask me.
  • Options
    i cant wait for it to start

best programme ever made!!
    isnt the film out this year as well?? some of it was filmed in london
  • Options
    u got the torrent links polo?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]i hope kim is in this series.

i loved her!!!
  • Options
    Top four there. May be slow if you do all at once, but I was gettin 50kbs download one at a time. Starts at 6am.

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Best programme on TV by far IMHO saw the Prequel on sky a few weeks ago, good knows how this one's gonna pan out.

Think I'd rather wait until it's on SKY watching it on computer is just not right far better with the surround sound & widescreen..!

Unfortunately, I don't have much choice - we don't have Sky. With Series 3 & 4 we waited till it came out on DVD and bought it then, but couldn't wait last year and downloaded it as soon as it aired in the US. This year's gonna be exactly the same!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]i cant wait for it to start

best programme ever made!!
    isnt the film out this year as well?? some of it was filmed in london

Apparently its going to be next summer set between Day 7 and 8.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    damn.. its gonna be a long wait!!!
  • Options
    F-Blocker, funnily enough I am quite envious of anyone who buys the DVD's because they cannot watch on SKY, cos you get to watch the next episode straight after, then the next, then the next, you could easily sit through six episodes back to back & not even realise the time. I have lent all my DVD sets to mates & they all return them within the week as they bomb through the episodes so quickly, wonderfully addictive action tv.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]F-Blocker, funnily enough I am quite envious of anyone who buys the DVD's because they cannot watch on SKY, cos you get to watch the next episode straight after, then the next, then the next, you could easily sit through six episodes back to back & not even realise the time. I have lent all my DVD sets to mates & they all return them within the week as they bomb through the episodes so quickly, wonderfully addictive action tv.

LOL. Been there before. Was never in to it, but was off sick from work one time, started watching it and went through the whole first day in a day n half. Then proceeded to pull three sickies to watch Day 2 & 3. Finished Day 4 off over the weekend.
  • Options
    Now that is what I call dedication no sorry obsession Polo..!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]F-Blocker, funnily enough I am quite envious of anyone who buys the DVD's because they cannot watch on SKY, cos you get to watch the next episode straight after, then the next, then the next, you could easily sit through six episodes back to back & not even realise the time. I have lent all my DVD sets to mates & they all return them within the week as they bomb through the episodes so quickly, wonderfully addictive action tv.

I hear where you're coming from, but last year we had a new guy at work that was watching it on Sky and would talk about it every week - despite my telling him to button-it. So after week 3 I started downloading and was eventually ahead of him!

We got through S3 and S4 pretty quickly!
  • Options
    any idea whether prison break is on there? that programme winds me up but i kept watching it,second series starts this month but i always need to know the spoilers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]any idea whether prison break is on there? that programme winds me up but i kept watching it,second series starts this month but i always need to know the spoilers.

Alot of it has been shown in the states already so I'd imagine you'd be able to download it yes.
  • Options
    i have a link to a website that has the 1st half a dozen of the new PB.. (they update it weekly)
    its on my laptop in my other office so will post it up tomorrow..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]i have a link to a website that has the 1st half a dozen of the new PB.. (they update it weekly)
    its on my laptop in my other office so will post it up tomorrow..

brilliant,ty carling.i will be able to bug the hell out of a few people with that.
  • Options
    Obsession Ketters would be having the 24 phone as a ring or message tone. Anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Obsession Ketters would be having the 24 phone as a ring or message tone. Anyone?

oohaah has
  • Options
    I used to have it, then someone else in the office started using it too - quickly got changed to Dangermouse or Sweet Home Alabama (depending on the mood).
  • Options
    Peakeys, if you can use bit-torrent just go to torrentspy.com or http://thesprawl.se/ and you can easily download there. They have the first 13 on the second site, just use the drop down box and click the second Prison Break.
  • Options
    Used to have the Ringtone, have grown out of it now as everyone gave you a knowing look when your phone went off..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Peakeys, if you can use bit-torrent just go to torrentspy.com orhttp://thesprawl.se/and you can easily download there. They have the first 13 on the second site, just use the drop down box and click the second Prison Break.

tyvm polo,just need to get a very comfy chair,beer and crisps and i'll catch up with you all in a couple of days time! i don't think my mrs or the kids will thank you though.
  • Options
    filming new series outside my office today and using parts of it in the scene as well as some of our meeting rooms for make-up, have set up an impressive road crash scene outside already and Kiefer's winnibago is parked up
  • Options
    I cannot wait for this to come back! Isnt it going to be in 12 1hr episodes (spanning 2 hours in the story) or have i misunderstood?

I didnt realise it was set in london.

When is it airing in the uk?
  • Options
    Niiiice. I used to be a big 24 fan, it went downhill but I'll be watching intently with it taking place in London.
  • Options
    Airing in May. Now this is a proper TV series!

I'm disappointed it is only going to be 12 episodes. Makes it feel out of sync with the rest of the series. Cannot wait either way!