Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Hate the transfer window

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
especially when we've been told to expect signings. Log-on every ten minutes to see if we've signed some dodgy Algerian from Sheffield or Scrooge's mate from Hull. Excitement builds when news leaks of interest in a Spaniard from the Costas and then it all goes quiet. Meanwhile hopes are raised when old twitchy at Pompey is linked with Diawara AND Traore and you cross your fingers hopefully. Then it's 5pm and time to go home. It'll all start tomorrow again at 9am. Roll on 31st Jan.

Comments

• Options
    i agree large, its pants aint it!
  • Options
    It's crap and over inflates prices for unwanted tosh ......................
  • Options
    busiest window so far, twice as many deals as this time last year.

not that we would know !
  • Options
    Particularly when we dont have any real money to play with....... I also hate the fact that curbs has a load of cash on the other side..... were not the attractive proposition we once were BUT Pards does strike me as a bloke who can sell..... saying that though hes missed two so far , if he gets this guy from seville Id be pleased....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]busiest window so far, twice as many deals as this time last year.

not that we would know !

Twice as many people for us to get turned down by then
  • Options
    Reasonably credible news from the City of Manchester stadium would suggest that some defensive steel is coming our way from them. DannyBoy Mills on loan, and Ben Thatcher on a permanent.

If we're going down, we're going down fighting, apparently. Possibly literally.
  • Options
    Mills, Thatcher, Walton and Zheng Zhi (or is it Zi Zheng?).
    We're really saying "Stuff the Fair Play League" if this comes off, aren't we?
  • Options
    The Fair Play League?

You've given up on qualifying for the UEFA through league position then??
  • Options
    Would quite like Mills and Thatcher. Don't care about their bad boy reps, they would at least add a bit of steel to our "nice boy" team and give us a chance at places like Blackburn and Bolton on a cold, wet day.
    Also see that City want to offload Reyna, he would have to be better than anyone we have at the moment would he not? Andy Todd would be well tasty as well.
    Imagine a back four of - Mills, Todd, Herman, Thatcher!!!!
  • Options
    Used to play in the same Sunday team as Thatcher.

Will find it very hard cheering him on. Really hope this doesn't happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will find it very hard cheering him on. Really hope this doesn't happen.

Totally agree Smudge this geezer is a fecking animal and not worthy of wearing our shirt.