Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Goons or the Koshers ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lennon I agree with, but to be fair Woodgate has barely played for any club without a lengthy injury of some sort so hardly surprising (as stated above I really rate him when he's fit)

Lennon would've made a difference to Spurs as I'm sure Van Persie would've for Arsenal, he's a class act and showed it in 20 mins last night.
  • Options
    Here you are JohnBoy;

sopq2a.jpg
  • Options
    but his name is Danny Rose

"If you take my advice, you'll become one of the great balloon-folding acts of all time! Really, 'cause I don't just see you folding balloons in joints. You listen to me, you're gonna fold balloons at universities and colleges. "
  • Options
    VFR - LOL; my thoughts on North London exactly.

The relative scarcity of female mammalian pretruberances (as FZ would say) and reproductive organs, coupled with the complete and utter lack of anything remotely resembling CAFC make it as completely un-wonderful as it's possible to get.

Now SOUTH London...that's a different matter entirely. All the above are in abundance. It truly is the promised land.

And anyone wearing the shirts of any of the inferior clubs north of our god-given watery barrier against the heathen (i.e the Thames) should be turned away by passport control. Or shot, if they can get away with it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]...Gooners are just sad twats you picked on at school

I know exactly what you mean... take this one as an example ;-)

Your average typical Gooner
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Johnboy - Spurs may well have had some players out (Woodgate, Corluka, Lennon, Krancjar) but they're hardly to the level of Fabregas, Arshavin and Van Persie are they?

You missed Jenas and the suspended quite possibly Tottenham player of the season Wilson Palacios off your list there. No, of course there not to the level of them player's you've mentioned (Van Persie played last night didnt he?) but Lennon, Corluka and certainly Woodgate would be first choice for Spurs so certainly important. All this crap in the media about what if Van Persie had been fit all season, what if bloody Woodgate and Lennon had been fit all season? Woodgate has played one league game and Lennon hasnt played for coming up to 5 months. Just as significant.

Jenas - are you serious? He is sh*t! Palacios i agree is a loss but he was suspended not injured so that's his own fault, but i also missed out Gallas and Song for Arsenal. For a start if Gallas or Song were fit then Silvestre would've been nowhere near the side. And if Woodgate was fit would he even be in your team seeing as Dawson has been immense this season?
    Yes Lennon was missing but you could argue that if he was fit then you wouldn't have had Rose out there to score his wonder goal.
    And yes Van Persie did play for 15 minutes. His first 15 minutes in 5 months and your defence couldn't handle him. If he'd been fit to start it might have been different, and if he'd been fit all season, Arsenal would surely have more points so i'm not quite sure how that's 'media crap'.
    In summary I don't think there's any denying Arsenal were missing bigger players than Spurs were. Gallas, Song, Fabregas, Arshavin and RVP are bigger losses than Woodgate, Jenas, Palacios, Lennon and corluka.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]...Gooners are just sad twats you picked on at school

I know exactly what you mean... take this one as an example ;-)

Your average typical Gooner

Yeah but i still dont trust you Fagan types....

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]given we had so many players out (oh thats right, our injury list is bigger than Ars*nal's but the media seem to have conveniently forgotten about that)...

Blimey this is a joke right JB? Harry can barely string a sentence along on any subject without the words "bare" and "bones" being uttered from his jowly chops.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]but his name is Danny Rose

"If you take my advice, you'll become one of the great balloon-folding acts of all time! Really, 'cause I don't just see you folding balloons in joints. You listen to me, you're gonna fold balloons at universities and colleges. "

I thought it was funny Henry, even if nobody else did.

"Danny Rose: My rabbi, Rabbi Perlstein, used to say we're all guilty in the eyes of God.
    Tina Vitale: Do you believe in God?
    Danny Rose: No, no. But I'm guilty over it."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]but his name is Danny Rose

I thought it was funny Henry, even if nobody else did.

"Danny Rose: My rabbi, Rabbi Perlstein, used to say we're all guilty in the eyes of God.
    Tina Vitale: Do you believe in God?
    Danny Rose: No, no. But I'm guilty over it."

Pearls before swine on here CA : - )

The party for all the acts at the end is so so funny but so much pathos.