Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest shock about it all....

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Harry Redknapp buying a player he hasn't tapped up in the press for a good four months !!

One Question: What the hell happens if Thatcher fails his medical ?

Really not looking forward to seeing him in a red shirt....

Comments

• Options
    AFKA - Do we take it that you had a row with Ben Thatcher when you were team mates?
  • Options
    i'm not but as soon as he wins a crunching tackle on saturday i'll be satisfied
  • Options
    He's going to get slaughtered at Pompey next week after the Mendes incident
  • Options
    Not my favourite player Thatcher at all. Thought the Mendes thing is one of many incidents he has been involved in over the years. However, if he wears the Red Shirt & gives a shit about it he'll win me over fairly quickly, something we have seen far too little of this season.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Not my favourite player Thatcher at all. Thought the Mendes thing is one of many incidents he has been involved in over the years. However, if he wears the Red Shirt & gives a shit about it he'll win me over fairly quickly, something we have seen far too little of this season.[/quote]

Couldn't agree more !
  • Options
    the bloke's a c**t but if he's one of ours then he's still one..... but not as much
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the bloke's a c**t but if he's one of ours then he's still one..... but not as much

Morts...That's a bit strong, isn't it? Do you personally know him? I do and have been in his company on many occasions. He's actually a very nice bloke off the football pitch. On the pitch, well that's a different matter. He wants to win and it's those sort of characters that we need at the minute
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the bloke's a c**t but if he's one of ours then he's still one..... but not as much[. Morts...That's a bit strong, isn't it?

I don't know him and can only judge him on what i've seen on the pitch and if it doesn't count how you behave on the pitch then i'm sure he's a right nice bloke
  • Options
    still can't master this quoting stuff
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]He's actually a very nice bloke off the football pitch. On the pitch, well that's a different matter

so he's actaully a public sch rugby buy mixed up in the wrong sport??!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    biggest shock is Harry paying 1m for Traore. Does he owe Pards a favour ?
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]still can't master this quoting stuff

nor can i??? never bloody works
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]still can't master this quoting stuff

nor can i??? never bloody works

I just quoted to check Id clocked it... my mate used to play against him years ago..... hated him then and still hates him now.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]biggest shock is Harry paying 1m for Traore. Does he owe Pards a favour ?

Do you think there's something in it for him? ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    What on earth are you insinuating Daniel - that our Arry is on to some sort of "earner"?