Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1-0

Result in our last 4 matches!! 3 of which saw us with the win and clean sheets. Whats the odds on it being 1-0 either way on Saturday?

Has our defence tightened? Is it thanks to Randolph? Interesting... very happy with 9 from last 12 though from the 1-0s.

Comments

• Options
    the binary bores, have returned from the curbs era .... but this is much more excitng
  • Options
    1-0nil to the charlton boys!
  • Options
    On the other hand, Norwich always score.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Has our defence tightened? Is it thanks to Randolph?
    Maybe it's down to Borrowdale...
  • Options
    Well shame I didn't find any odds on the 1-0 lol. 5 in a row!! Looks like the under 2.5 goals bet is a good one ;o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Well shame I didn't find any odds on the 1-0 lol. 5 in a row!! Looks like the under 2.5 goals bet is a good one ;o)[/quote]

I think if you e-mail the betting company with what you want to bet on they will send you the odds and be happy to take the bet.
  • Options
    They are always happy to take your money

Think its down to borrowdale in my opinion he has been a great addition at the back. Mind you Randolph has definatley supprised me since coming in for robbo.