Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gooner in peace

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
OK i am a Gooner (yeah we got done by the spuds and are being popped at) as one does of course when yr knocked!

But hey are you lot real - look i have 4 blxxdy tickets all together for tomoz game - you can have them off me for alot cheaper than you'd pay from the ticket office (er more berr money - yeah?). As said i can't go to the game as running a Marathon on Sunday (travelling down on the Sat).

All i'm looking for is a donation for each ticket to my fundraising page and payment for next day special delivery (which would get you the tickets tomoz). er anyone who's on here and hasnt got tickets and can go to the game and doesn't want them is IMO crrrraaazzy!

Let me know - but before 5PM!!

Comments

• Options
    Most people on here are season ticket holders or have tickets already...
  • Options
    Goonerhater was after some extras
  • Options
    Could you run that past me again in English please JZB?
  • Options
    Dear Mr Gooner,

Why would anyone buy tickets off an unknown person & not even know that they would receive the tickets in time ?

They'd be more mad than you.

Best of luck.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    hahaha FOD
  • Options
    Dear Mr Jayzeebee,

Thought you might like this

Now jog on.
  • Options
    I'm not saying a word ;-)
  • Options
    fairpoint CoveredEnd - but could direct to gooner fansite where im well known for being ok with tickets. Sideways - oh yeah ive seen that but yeah i'll be jogging - well actually running on sunday fella - care to join me then - we can have a chat as we run LOL! ho ho ho. JT - that's good - like that one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What ?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    jayzeebee you can't be running the marathon on Sunday, the marathon isn't until next week, April the 25th. Next Saturday we're away so you can go to the match after all... lucky you.
  • Options
    Of all of the bits of the story to question, the Marathon isn't the best one. Brighton.

I think anyone would be IMO crrrraaazzy to buy tickets from this gooner
  • Options
    Oh, the Brighton marathon! Meant to be a good one that one.

I's a poor premise upon which to excuse yourself from not being able to make the match, "oops, I've just realised that I can't go to a football match because I've just realised I have spent four months training for a marathon and the dates clash".

Absolute rubbish.
  • Options
    Hahaha true

I think we can take this whole thing with a pinch of salt