Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards - Our back 4

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Looks like he is trying to anglocize the back four. What benefits do you think this will have?

Comments

• Options
    that they can understand ech other? ;-)
  • Options
    They can have a proper game of cricket in training
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    LOL!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Looks like he is trying to anglocize the back four. What benefits do you think this will have?

is that like circumsize but when you make it longer so you can tie a line and hook on the end and use it to catch fish ?
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I was happy with Powell and Perry opening the batting.

I would be encouraged if we signed Marlon Harewood to lead the pace attack and I am not convined by Marcus Bent as a first change bowler.

Also, that Teddy Sheringham would be good as a wily old leg spinner.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Looks like he is trying to anglocize the back four. What benefits do you think this will have?[/quote]

Hasn't Thatcher played for Wales, or am I mixing him up with another savage?
    (That would probably make him better at cricket, mind you.)
  • Options
    Ben Thatcher is (was?) a Welsh international by virtue of a convenient Grandmother.

As for cricketing prowess of the Welsh - Simon Jones, Geraint Jones, Robert Croft...Tony Lewis - there must be others. Isn't the formal name of the ECB the England and Wales Cricket Board?
  • Options
    Geraint Jones and cricketing prowess are not two terms i would put together.
  • Options
    Fair point!!