Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fact find...anyone know?

As we all know a special shirt was launched in the Summmer of 2004 to mark the club's centenary year. Every shirt was individually numbered. Does anyone know how many the club made, in other words the highest number? Shirt number 00001 to ?

Comments

• Options
    try michael.rea@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]try michael.rea@cafc.co.uk

Thanks Ben.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]this link

Aha. Would appear to be 10000. Ta muchly for your help.

:-)
  • Options
    From Curb_It's link:

"It's not to late to buy a centenary shirt - Click here to go to the relevant shop page. "
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]From Curb_It's link:

"It's not to late to buy a centenary shirt - Click here to go to the relevant shop page. "

Indeed. I got one yesterday hence the question. :-)

The reason the club have got some left is that they held back 100 or so for the directors and they have never been claimed. The staff obviously come across them each year when doing the stock check and after 5 years of counting them asked if they could now be sold. I missed out the first time so am very happy to get hold of one now. On the website and when you call the shop they say that all they have is XXL, 3XL and Grande. I went down on the off chance of finding something else and found two XL's. Clearly the stock checking is not the best!!!!! ;-) I jest so if any staff read this link keep up the good work.

I picked one of them up so if anyone was wanting a centenary shirt and XXL, 3XL and Grande is too big then rest assured there is an XL there!!!
  • Options
    What the hell is Grande when it's at home?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]What the hell is Grande when it's at home?
    Grande = Large (in Spanish)

I only twigged on Saturday that the massive clearout of clothing in the club shop is down to the fact the Joma contract finishes in a few weeks...d'oh!
  • Options
    damn it!!!! mine is listed as#49 but i gave it to my friend for a pick-up match about a year ago, and he never gave it back to me. Now Charlton centenary jersey#49 is proudly being worn by my mate living in ARGENTINA!!!! he still rocks it like a champ though!