Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone like their retro trainers

2»

Comments

• Options
    chris that's what my boss says about my Borg elite when I wear em to work, says they come from the crap shoe basket outside a crap shoe shop for a pound lol

he is very jealous he couldn't pull them off like I do lol
  • Options
    nice site mate......

agree about stan smiths... quality...
  • Options
    B where did you get Trim Trabs from?

I saw a pair of them in JD sports but it was there last pair and they were size 11?

I was soooo gutted only £40 as well!!

Ta
  • Options
    i got them from a trader on ebay. all new but not at that price. Ill send the link in a min when i find it.
  • Options
    Cheers B
  • Options
    Gonna pick up the grey Spezials soon and after a brown or red pair, prefer the gum soles over the slightly more chunky white ones on the Keglers etc.
  • Options
    right, thought id try asking here on the off chance....

...can anyone remember the name of the adidas trainers the closely resembled reebok workouts?...plain white, with just small 'adidas' towards the top lace hole on the side?
  • Options
    Stan Smiths?
  • Options
    na they werent stan smiths EG.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]right, thought id try asking here on the off chance....

...can anyone remember the name of the adidas trainers the closely resembled reebok workouts?...plain white, with just small 'adidas' towards the top lace hole on the side?

continental?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all about creative recreation trainers these days
  • Options
    I can see the attraction for retro in the older man.
  • Options
    012176_8.jpg

These are my all time favourite trainers I own, the stripes can be changed colour, white, silver or purple, had them 5 years wont swap them for anything at the moment!
  • Options
    I hope you can change the colour of the main trainer too.

Preferably to anything other than gold.
  • Options
    Whisper'us the ebay shop aswell please mate
  • Options
    sam i hope your a good rug cutter with trainers like that!
  • Options
    What were the Adidas ones that you could change the coloured pegs in the sole?
    Did they ever do a pair that allowed you to colour the three stripes in a colour of your choice?
  • Options
    Converse is once again making the Jack Purcell original tennis shoes. They are celebrating their 75th anniversary - can't get much more retro than that.
  • Options
    There were a few that you could change the heel pegs on but the 'LA' were probably the ones that you're thinking of Robbo.

The DIY stripe ones were Adi Colour - you got a set of pens with them so that you could create your own stripes.

Trim Trabb, Munchen and Gazelles can't be bettered IMO.

Some of the re-releases are ok but I wish I had some of the original 70's/80's versions
  • Options
    Just got my 6th Pair of Gazelle on Friday Thanks to Mrs LB, Shame they are the Claret and Blue ones.

THink the kids are getting me the Navy with Yellow stripes for Xmas HAppy Days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a pair of LA, had them for the London Marathon in '86, the pegs in the heel realy worked, if you put one colour (not sure which) the heel would be soft and if you put another colour they would become hard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Just got my 6th Pair of Gazelle on Friday Thanks to Mrs LB, Shame they are the Claret and Blue ones.

You know you love them really ;-)
  • Options
    Or Adidas Kegler Super , Robbo - quality trainer
  • Options
    Adidas Jean - all day.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Just got my 6th Pair of Gazelle on Friday Thanks to Mrs LB, Shame they are the Claret and Blue ones.
    [/quote]

You know you love them really ;-)[/quote]

What my Villa Trainers
  • Options
    i was thinking scunny!