Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reserves draw 1-1 with Dag & Red

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35994&newstype=m

Tuna scored and Shelvey attempted to lob the keeper from 40 yards out.

Elliot, Llera, Solly, Jenkinson, Spring, Shelvey, Davisson and Tuna all played, as well as at least one trialist (anyone heard anything?) from the sounds of it.

Jordan Cousins, Connor Morris and Lewis Perkins all came on as subs.
Araba saw an effort well blocked by an Addicks trialist in the 29th minute, with the Daggers seeing strong penalty claims turned down moments later after the same Charlton player appeared to clip the heels of a visiting attacker.
Sounds like there was a trialist in defence.

Comments

• Options
    Did Fry play or would his loan not allow it ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Did Fry play or would his loan not allow it ?
    He played for the u18s (as an over age player) the other day so don't see why not. It mentions 8 players starting, plus at least one trialist, so he could have done.
  • Options
    A result the first team would have been proud of.
  • Options
    Tuna always seems to score, surely if we stay down he will get a chance next season. if we go up still think could be useful coming of the bench and easing him in, an actual goalscorer imo but you never know is only the ressie's so well have to see
  • Options
    Tuna should have been given his chance this bloody season he's a goalscorer and as rooney showed, extreme comparison i know, doesn't matter how old you are if u can score goals you'll score goals at any level. Not as if our strikers are prolific.

ipswich have it in conor wickham he;s same age and scoring - its not the bloody premier league we should be blooding him not sending him to Non league
  • Options
    Have we still got the lad on trial from Bromley?
  • Options
    Doubt it, probably would have heard something by now. We've had a lot if trialists this season. Dailly possibly the only one we've signed?
  • Options
    Two Rudds on the touchline yesterday apparently.

My little (ha!) brother and his lad were the two 'Referees Assistants'. I'll have a word and see if they can tell us anything about the trialists.