Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southampton draw with Oldham

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yea we can be a daming lot on her mate. Point is you have had a good season and not to have gone down is an achievement in itself but we all hate pardew and just want to see him fail nothing against saits as i say above just pardew.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]Even if they do leave, we have funds to get players who[strike]are just as good[/strike]Pards reckons have potential, but in reality are only good enough for League Two, despite being paid Championship wages.

There, fixed that for you.

LOL take it from us lot Saints fan Pardew saying someone has potential is not necissarily a good thingthe man wouldnt know how to use a talented player if he tried.

Well Lallana and Morgan Schniederlin seemed to have improved under him. . .

Tbh many on this forum said he would ruin Rickie Lambert, get Saints relegated this season then run off with a pocket full of cash after signing 8 strikers, 1 defender and 1 midfielder.

TBF Pards should have got you in the pay offs even with a 10 point deduction.

You've done very well after the first dozen or so games, but your dreadful start was always going to be too much to catch up IMO. (Although you could still do it).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea we can be a daming lot on her mate. Point is you have had a good season and not to have gone down is an achievement in itself but we all hate pardew and just want to see him fail nothing against saits as i say above just pardew.

Saints fans we all know Pardew alot better than you. I wouldn't say Southampton have had a good season. The JPT has provided a nice diversion but even without the 10 point deduction they would only be 5th, which considering the money they have spent (administration not so bad after all eh?) is pretty poor.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea we can be a daming lot on her mate. Point is you have had a good season and not to have gone down is an achievement in itself but we all hate pardew and just want to see him fail nothing against saits as i say above just pardew.[/quote]

Saints fans we all know Pardew [i]alot[/i] better than you. I wouldn't say Southampton have had a good season. The JPT has provided a nice diversion but even without the 10 point deduction they would only be 5th, which considering the money they have spent (administration not so bad after all eh?) is pretty poor.[/quote]

That start really stuffed them,thankfully
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea we can be a daming lot on her mate. Point is you have had a good season and not to have gone down is an achievement in itself but we all hate pardew and just want to see him fail nothing against saits as i say above just pardew.

Saints fans we all know Pardewalotbetter than you. I wouldn't say Southampton have had a good season. The JPT has provided a nice diversion but even without the 10 point deduction they would only be 5th, which considering the money they have spent (administration not so bad after all eh?) is pretty poor.

Funny enough the majority of Saints fans would strongly disagree about this being a bad season.

What you seem to forget is that our takeover was done very late, it had run into pre-season and because of a clueless administrator we didn't get the full benefit's of a proper summer unlike the rest of League One.

Not to mention that come the first 10 games we had basically a new squad, when they started to gel you could see it as we went on a soild run.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saints fan[/cite]we went on a soild run.

Ah, a soiled run, I get you.

Trouble was, when Pardew was at Charlton, we often went on a soiled run too.
    Everything turned to ratshit.