Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Shouting Men

DA9DA9
edited April 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Saw this last night, story of some "different" Gillingham fans travelling on a sunshine bus to Newcastle for an FA Cup game, biggest load of politically correct crap & liberal wishy washy take on football fans I have ever seen (although we get a brief mention in a father/son bonding speech towards the end)
Mind you, Charlotte might get a mention on the Would Ya? soon.

shouting_men.jpg

Comments

• Cheers mate saved me a few quid getting it didnt get that bad review in the Sun lol as for Charlotte i cant see her so have to hold fire on answer for now
  • I'm guilty on this one too - it's my company that is distributing the film - it is what it is - neither bad nor good - it's kind of Jossy's giants meets Carry On!

It's actually selling ok, so there must be more fans out there than we'd all imagine!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'm guilty on this one too - it's my company that is distributing the film - it is what it is - neither bad nor good - it's kind of Jossy's giants meets Carry On!

It's actually selling ok, so there must be more fans out there than we'd all imagine!

There are SOME funny lines in it, (Craig Fairbrass and the West Ham fans scene) but to me its your typical TV/Film attempt of portraying football fans, I dont know if its an attempt at irony, with a wheelchair user, a black gay man, a liberal psychiatrist etc.
    The crowd scenes always make me cringe with the ethnic mix that they put in them, and the way some of the actors clap and cheer is bloody embarassing, its quite clear to me that 90% of the crowd/actors used for these scenes have never been to a football match in their lives, let alone likely to travel all the way to Newcastle to watch Gillingham, casting directors need to be shot for the people they choose.
  • Agreed! Low budget film-making unfortunately does give you low budget extras!