Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Tickets

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
A question for the more knowledgeable than me...

IF we were to get to the final, any idea how many tickets we would be allocated?

And how difficult will it be to get one?
Will having a season ticket (and paid for next years) pretty much guarantee you one or not?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Assuming we'd get at least 35k tickets and have less than half that in ST holders, then yes i think you'd be guaranteed a ticket. In fact you'll probably be able to get 2 or 3.
  • Options
    10k st holders and 35k+ tickets available so you should be alright
  • Options
    10k st holders and 35k+ tickets available so you should be alright
  • Options
    Forget the play offs, we're going up with the narwich. Trust me, I'm a Charlton supporter.
  • Options
    Probably two per VG member or season ticket holder

One per Red Card member with play off semi away ticket or X amount of away tickets over the season

After a while down to one per Red Card member with X amount of purchase history over the season

See how you go from there and broaden the allocation as necessary, i.e. set a date at which the top away ticket purchasers who are also S/T holders and/or VG get an additional entitlement to one or more tickets each
  • Options
    That's the answer I wanted to hear, thanks.

We just need to get there now...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]35k+ tickets

Is that all?

thought Millwall had over 50,000 last time! ; )
  • Options
    Last years prices for the League 1 Play-Off Final:

Third Tier (level 5) towards the back
    £30 Adults, £15 Concessions

Third Tier (level 5) towards the front and behind the goal
    £40 Adults, £20 Concessions

First Tier (level 1) behind the goal
    £50 Adults, £25 Concessions

First Tier (level 1) on the side of the pitch
    £60 Adults, £30 Concessions

Second Tier (Club Wembley)
    £84 Adults, No Concessions
  • Options
    concession is below 21 i assume?
  • Options
    No idea!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]concession is below 21 i assume?

you should be so lucky, imagine it's strictly over 65 / under 16

the FA won't be giving out student discounts that's for sure!
  • Options
    I think everyone who went to Yeovil should get priority... ;-)
  • Options
    you're probably right ISaw :( or under 18 :(

A Student ticket would be ideal!
  • Options
    TBH if we get to Wembley all charlton fans plus their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, grandparents, friends and anyone they may have met at least once should be able to get a ticket !

The semis though are a different matter !
  • Options
    How many stood in the queue for tickets for THE play off final, 5 hours is blazing sunshine.
  • Options
    Tickets will probably end up going on general sale, unless we're playing Leeds or Millwall.

I take it Club Wembley includes a meal and drinks?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Tickets will probably end up going on general sale, unless we're playing Leeds or Millwall.

I take it Club Wembley includes a meal and drinks?

I think it's just bigger padded seats and access to Club Wembley only amenities, token freebie maybe. It's not the corporate box area at the top with the proper boxes, just the mid-tier if you know Wembley well, which I think you do being in EF.
  • Options
    millwall got so many cos scunthorpe didn't take their full allocation.

sure we will ask for the full whack.
  • Options
    not sure we have as many one game a season fans as the spanners but think we should sell 30000 atleast.

If i remember rightly at England games (not sure if it will be the same for playoffs) concessions are U18s
  • Options
    we'd sell 35k but I reckon they'd reach general sale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we not probably have more of a dedicated fanbase now than at the time of our last sojourn to Wembley? I seem to remember tickets were quite hard to come by (albeit we were a league higher)?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]35k+ tickets

Is that all?

thought Millwall had over 50,000 last time! ; )

Only because Scunthorpe only took about 15k.
    This year, any of Leeds, Millwall and huddersfield would sell out and Swindon would probably take over 25k as well.
  • Options
    I already have two club wembley seats allocated - tho Im not jumping the gun - it just cam up in conversation a few months back as my pal told me i can have hers if I were ever to need them.