Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is getting 2nd spot do you think, from a Leeds fan

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Hi guys. Ive wrote on here a few times, mainly at the beginning of the season, all good. It just seems now that none of the teams want to go up, and all dropping points. Do you have any feeling about which will be the team that takes 2nd spot? I have this awful feeling that Millwall will take it purely on goal difference over us because I think we will bottle it again. We just dont seem to have players that are willing to take that extra step and going 3-0 to gills proved that. By all accounts u were the better team against norwich last week as we were when we played them at their place but lost 1-0. our run in consists of Mkdons and home,you away and Brizzle rovers at home. If we dont win the dons game who really do have a messed up team then we dont deserve anything.

Comments

• Options
    in before sink :o)
  • Options
    Sat will be a crunch time for us - the final results will show us how the season will end, methinks!
  • Options
    Us v You & then the Scum v Swindon last game will decide it. I personally think Millwall will do it.
  • Options
    Labour
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Labour

lol
  • Options
    Fancy Millwall at the moment looking at their fixtures - Orient home, Tranmere away, Swindon at home. Leeds will get 6 points from MK and Bristol Rovers but reckon you'll drop points at our place (although not necessarily lose).
    Mind you, all of Millwall's opponents have got something to play for, they could easily drop points at home to Orient or away to Tranmere.
    Basically, I haven't got a clue who's going up but it's ageing me significantly waiting to find out! It won't be Swindon, you can quote me on that.
  • Options
    it won't be charlton either i'm afraid
  • Options
    you
  • Options
    Nor Leeds!

;o)
  • Options
    As no-one talking is about Swindon they'll probably go and do it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]As no-one talking is about Swindon they'll probably go and do it!

Mr Largo was .......
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]It won't be Swindon, you can quote me on that.
  • Options
    t'll be Millwall. We both blew our chance last weekend
  • Options
    Millwall. Look at their form since Christmas. Including beating Leeds at Elland Road and Charltons humiliation at The Den. Swindon at home couldn`t be better for last game for them.
  • Options
    Leeds will get 2nd, i'm convinced on that.

Their two home games look formalities, and that alone should be enough imo
  • Options
    Leeds will scrape it, leaving us to be humiliated by Bermondsey in the play offs.

Leeds have been SO close for a few years. If they don't get automatic, I fear their muscle memory of defeats will make it unlikely they will succeed in the play offs.
  • Options
    I think Leeds will nick it purely on the fact that none of the four teams will pick up the maximum and Leeds should win their two home games.