Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CASC Goal of the Season

As Dave Rudd mentioned in the other lengthy thread about the Player of the Year event, a crack team of experts recently gathered at a secret location in Charlton Lane to whittle down the nominees for this award. It's a text vote, primarily as a fund raiser for the Motor Neurone Disease charity, whose chairman will be present on the night of the Player of the Yar function to be presented with the funds raised although if you really don't want to text I'm sure there will be someone at Exeter to take your vote. Details can be found on CASC website, www.casc.org.uk .

Comments

• Options
    There can only be one winner here. Llera v Swindon at home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]There can only be one winner here. Llera v Swindon at home.

Bailey's at home against Millwall was useful.
  • Options
    True, a close second. I would only say Llera because of the situation - 9 men, last minute, a Mendonca esque first touch and a superb finish...all from a centre half!

Goal of the Season
  • Options
    Bailey v Millwall.
  • Options
    Sam v Brentford.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Sam v Brentford.
    Yep.
  • Options
    Bailey v Millwall.

Although i missed it as i was finishing my manky old Charlton pint.
  • Options

Best move yeah, watched that a lot of times. For celebration I would go for Bailey against Swindon and Reid against Southend, went mental when they both went in.
  • Options
    Or Reid's run and shot, can't remember who against.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]

Best move yeah, watched that a lot of times. For celebration I would go for Bailey against Swindon and Reid against Southend, went mental when they both went in.

Anyone know the fella that ran on the pitch at Roots Hall?

Bailey at Swindon was a great celebration by the faithful.....we gave their supporters so much stick!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    Yep.
    Another vote for this one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Or Reid's run and shot, can't remember who against.

Southend away?
  • Options
    ^ That will be my most remembered goal this season along with Llera's!

But i meant the home one...
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    One more for Sam
  • Options
    Sam v Brentford - just like watching Brazil and the sun was shinning.
  • Options
    Sodje's at Yeovil
  • Options
    Another for Sam against Brentford
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Sodje's at Yeovil
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]- just like watching Brazil and the sun was shinning.
  • Options
    1)Llera Swindon
    2)Bailey Millwall
  • Options
    Waggy's long range effort at home in a midweek game, can't remember against who.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can only be Llera from Spring's brilliant pass against Swindon.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]can only be Llera from Spring's brilliant pass against Swindon.[/quote]

Total agreement, I judge goals by the adrenalin rush that I get when the ball goes in and the buz that it creates and this was one of the all time highs after so long with 9 men.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leaburn4england[/cite]1)Llera Swindon
    2)Bailey Millwall

agree with this
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]can only be Llera from Spring's brilliant pass against Swindon.

Total agreement, I judge goals by the adrenalin rush that I get when the ball goes in and the buz that it creates and this was one of the all time highs after so long with 9 men.

that's my reason as well, was on such a high after that ... always wanted to sing 9 men, we've only got 9 men :-)
  • Options
    Sam v Brentford
    Bailey v Milwall
    Llera v Swindon
    Waggy v Hartlepool
    Reid v Huddersfield
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Planty_The_Addick[/cite]Waggy's long range effort at home in a midweek game, can't remember against who.

Hartlepool. We also scored some brilliant goals in the JPT v Barnet if they count?

Still Llera for me.
  • Options
    Sam's as it was a real team effort
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Planty_The_Addick[/cite]Waggy's long range effort at home in a midweek game, can't remember against who.

Hartlepool. We also scored some brilliant goals in the JPT v Barnet if they count?

Still Llera for me.
    if that Tuna's was tidy... Where is that boy and how is he doing?
  • Options
    Funny enough I was just about to say Bailey v Barnet in the JPT. Overall though Sam v Brentford was wonderful
  • Options
    1-Lera v Swindon
    2-Bailey v Millwall
    3- Waggy v Barnet