Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Auction for a place at the Shirt Sponsors Evening - For Delmelza

Unfortunately BingAddick can't now make the dinner and it's rather late to start re-drawing names as other people will have already made plans.

So Bing and I thought that we should auction the place (on Robbie Elliot's table) and so raise some money for a great charity at the same time.

The prize includes a dinner and one place at Robbie's table plus the chance to meet many of the other playing and coaching staff. You can even met some other Lifers as well but I doubt you'd pay much for that!!!.

The dinner is THIS TUESDAY 27th April - 7.20pm for 7.30pm - at the Valley.

Bidding will end at 5.00pm on Monday 26th April. Please only bid if you intend to attend and pay.

Who's going to start the bidding at £25?

Comments

• Options
    I'll start it off at £25.
  • Options
    Cheers Brunello
  • Options
    £25.01 ;-)

Not a real bid Henry (in case I win lol) as I won't be back in time ... pity, would have liked to attend this.
  • Options
    Come on guys and gals, I've agreed to add £20 to whoever bids the most!
  • Options
    £30
  • Options
    Cheers Ken,

Getting a bargain unless someone else comes in before 5.00pm today.
  • Options
    Won a few quid on Saturday, I'll stick £40 down.
  • Options
    Nice one.

Anyone else going to chance their arm?
  • Options
    £50
  • Options
    Not long to go.

Are a few people waiting until 4.59pm to snatch the prize?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's just like ebay Henry!!
  • Options
    what is this "ebay" of which you speak Soundas?
  • Options
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he bid fifty or sixty pounds" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is an auction, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punks?
  • Options
    £55
  • Options
    £70
  • Options
    Well done Ken
  • Options
    I make it 5.00pm

Well done Ken.

See you at the Valley 7.20 for 7.30pm although I think some will be in the Oak a bit earlier.

Thanks for everyone who bid.

Another £90 raised for Delmelza by the good people of Charlton Life.
  • Options
    Well done guys. Please could the Lifers going come & say hello to me & Sir Bob on Therry Racon's table. Would love to put some names to faces. Thanks.
  • Options
    Were planning to meet from 6 in the oak, so anyone please feel free to pop in and say hello
  • Options
    Be there in my tux
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Won't make the Oak but will say hello to as many other lifers as possible.
  • Options
    Yeah be good to meet some lifers!.....
    The Oak it is at 6ish.....
  • Options
    Whoops - just found this thread, so see you there. Looking forward to meeting a few more of you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Whoops - just found this thread, so see you there. Looking forward to meeting a few more of you.

Sorry Ken, I deliberately didn't tell you you'd be sitting with Weegie as I didn't want to put you off. And it's too late to pull out now.

: - )
  • Options
    I'm sure it would only have increased the bids, Henry... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm sure it would only have increased the bids, Henry... ;-)

You may be right but I know you are a Lady and I did not want to impune your reputation by selling you on a website
    : - )
  • Options
    I think it might be 'Weegie' who has pulled the short straw Henry....
  • Options
    Support The Lib !
  • Options
    I wish you'd have told me I'd be sitting next to Weegie, Henry.

I'd still be bidding now .