Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just come on to say..

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Well done lads.

Good luck in the play offs.

*P.S I don't want this to turn into a 'lol@Pardew and Southampton' thread, O.K? ;)

Comments

• Options
    Thankyou old chap
  • Options
    Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Cheers, now starts the Lottery!

(Well in about 3 weeks :-p)
  • Options
    Thanks, hope rumours of Pards leaving turn out to be true (unlikely) and then can wish your lot all the best for next season
  • Options
    Thank you kind sir.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Lol@Pardew and Southhampton
  • Options
    cheers... good job the saints had a 10 point deduction ....
  • Options
    I find our current position of not being able to win a game much more laughable than southamptons inability to score less than 3 times in a game!!!Dont worry saints fan im certainly not laughing at you!
  • Options
    Thank god for administrations or you'd be above us now and the play off spot would be looking decidedly dodgy...
  • Options
    Pardew is a good manager, his record shows that. Just didn't work out with us.
    Keep him and most of your squad and you'll cruise it next year. Peterborough, Plymouth and Palace/Wed will be no threat nor Bournmouth, Notts County etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Thank god for administrations or you'd be above us now and the play off spot would be looking decidedly dodgy...
    They probably wouldn't have been taken over if they didn't go into administration...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Lol@Pardew and Southhampton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Lol@Pardew and Southhampton
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Nice one Saints Fan. Thank you.

As stated by others our antipathy is with Pardew not Southampton.

Pardew was a former player at Charlton so we thought he understood us and our funny little ways. He was appointed to almost universal acclaim from the fans, myself included I have have to hold my hand up and confess! Sailor Browneye is the one poster I recall expressing reservations about Pardew at the time of his appointment to almost universal derision.

However he brought in a lot of indifferent players on inflated wages and the resulting ills were the fault of everybody bar A Pardew esq. An honourable man would have resigned given the pigs ear he made of the job. Not Pardew. Our already financially strapped club (thanks in the main to Pardew) was then forced to pay off a substantial contract to get rid of him.

The consequence being that Phil Parkinson took over with a very limited budget, despite the directors commendably dipping into their pockets, and has been able only to bring in free transfers and loans. An undisclosed fee for Spring is the only fee we've paid for a player under Parky I think.

Hopefully this brief background explains and clarifies our attitude.