Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone want tickets?

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Have a look at this bunch of crooks - £165 notes for the Boro game!

http://www.onlineticketshop.nl/content/details.asp?taal_id=2&evenement_id=1400

(sorry, don't know how to put in a link - and after the "how do I quote" thread yesterday am far too scared to ask!)

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    just click on this button!!

text_url.gif
  • Options
    like this

copy the url that you want to display, click the 2nd icon from the right (the world with a chain on it) and paste the url into that (including the http:// bit) and then another prompt comes up to ask you what you want it to be called.

then type your message after you have done this

and hey presto.......
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    Sometimes i type before ive done that and it makes all of my text a link. did it do it this time?

webby

Edit: Sorted
  • Options
    see!
  • Options
    I can sense another long thread coming up.

:-(
  • Options
    Off_it started it!
  • Options
    aren't we all helpful today! right, i'm off to the pub. got in at 3am this morning after our xmas party, i'm fading fast and am in need of a quiet few drinks with yesterday's birthday girl! *ahem*
  • Options
    Oh dear - what have I started? (Sorry!!!)

(Thanks - I was in "Text" mode, not "BBCode")
  • Options
    bit late (or early) for xmas party Suze!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why isnt yours underlined stanmore?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]Off_it started it!

Guilty as charged - but in fairness my post was meant to be about the price of the tickets (which everyone seems to have ignored!)
  • Options
    don't change the subject...
  • Options
    And waheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - I've even remembered how to do the quoting thang!!!
  • Options
    no idea WSS- Lookout is the master techie-

taught me everything i know!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]Off_it started it!

but in fairness my post was meant to be about the price of the tickets (which everyone seems to have ignored!)

Lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]bit late (or early) for xmas party Suze!

its a company wide one, they hired koko in camden. shut the restaurants early so the restaurant staff could come, and we can't do that in december when its busy. we had coaches bus in our staff from mk, guildford and basingstoke too. went on till 4am. some croaky voices and non-appearances today.