Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seat Location Next Year

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
For those of us who will be getting a season ticket for next season regardless of what happens in the remainder of this season, What stand will it be in?

Comments

• Options
    we should shut one stand or part of one if we don't go up.
  • Options
    they may shut part of the east stand if we dont i heard
  • Options
    West stand has been shut for the past 5 years on a matchday....
  • Options
    I am getting a ticket regardless, will definitely be moving from where we are at the moment. Hopefully very back row of north lower. If not then half way down north upper
  • Options
    I think we should have a charlton life block, say, in the upper north. We could divide up into optimistic and pessimistic sections and take it in turns to sing "you're not moaning anymore" or "you're not happy anymore" depending on the scoreline and then we could unfurl a huge flag of razil's lawn at half time. ;-)
    We could be the noisiest, funniest, self opinionated little block in the whole stadium!
    Roll on seat swap day....
  • Options
    a member of the board should walk round the stand and if any one boos..... kick them out and ban them forever... lets get rid of the dead wood......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]I think we should have a charlton life block, say, in the upper north. We could divide up into optimistic and pessimistic sections and take it in turns to sing "you're not moaning anymore" or "you're not happy anymore" depending on the scoreline and then we could unfurl a huge flag of razil's lawn at half time. ;-)
    We could be the noisiest, funniest, self opinionated little block in the whole stadium!
    Roll on seat swap day....[/quote]

Like it

In the H as ever no chnage for me
  • Options
    Already bought my season ticket for the next 5 years.
    [cite]Posted By: route one[/cite]they may shut part of the east stand if we dont i heard

Really? Where did you hear that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: route one[/cite]they may shut part of the east stand if we dont i heard

I have just renewed my 4 x season tickets in the East stand and relocated to a different row further back and there was no mention of this.

Whats your source?