Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIDEO: Exeter vs. Charlton

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
12 mins of highlights from St James Park

Comments

• Options
    Will it be on youtube.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited April 2010
    I think you i saw you Saturday, i recognised the lad with you from the videos - someone said to him 'love the videos you make' , to which you were noteably p*ssed off about!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I think you i saw you Saturday, i recognised the lad with you from the videos - someone said to him 'love the videos you make' , to which you were noteably p*ssed off about!

lol, i remember that. he doesnt deserve any credit, he's a beer swilling gambling selfish greek. i was probably more pissed off because he made me bet on a cartoon horse race in the bookies, then beat me at darts and finally tried to steal some of my fruit machine winnings....he cant be trusted :-)

(awaiting response from nicholas)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I think you i saw you Saturday, i recognised the lad with you from the videos - someone said to him 'love the videos you make' , to which you were noteably p*ssed off about!

yeah I spotted you saturday, recognised 'Nicholas' and then saw you holding the camera. Good vid again, I even make it on in the last couple of seconds walking out the ground
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Will it be on youtube.

im uploading a 10min version to you tube now which should be available around 12pm
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]12 mins of highlights from[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlton-Athletic-Choice-Tv/274569197865?ref=mf]St James Park[/url][/quote]

Hope you don't mind, but have taken some stills of your goal. Which conclusively proved nothing!

Best of luck for the rest of the season, hope we both get better refs than Saturdays!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ecfc_fan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]12 mins of highlights from[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlton-Athletic-Choice-Tv/274569197865?ref=mf]St James Park[/url]

Hope you don't mind, but have taken some stills of your goal. Which conclusively proved nothing!

Best of luck for the rest of the season, hope we both get better refs than Saturdays!

yep proves nothing at all. my gut feeling at the time was that it didnt cross the line and the ball never hit the ground around the line area, still we had some good chances in the second half and i guess 1-1 was fair overall. the ref was awful spot on, glad you saw it that way also
  • Options
    i saw it cross the line from my view point and i normally miss most important things. But i was leaning over by the corner near entrance an saw it quite clearly. I thought it a great little ground by the way as saw in another thread someone slagging it off. Hard work getting to the loos but good opp to greet some lifers. Will watch this video when back on proper computer.
  • Options
    fair play, glad it definately went in then. old ground but had some character, certainly more of a pleasure to visit than the playpeople stadiums popping up everywhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]fair play, glad it definately went in then. old ground but had some character, certainly more of a pleasure to visit than the playpeople stadiums popping up everywhere

we took a stroll from our hotel up there on saturday morning and just strolled in the ground and all round it, all completely open and nobody there to stop us. Cracking home terrace behind their home goal.
  • Options
    it was a cracking little ground. Took a drive past yeovils ground yesterday whilst in area to take a look as we missed that game. I can see how wet it could have been an glad i didnt make it! But much prefer those sort to something like the mk dons place. So what if you cant get a beer at half time... Even for me its not the end of the world.