Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lisbie to the MLS!!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Kevin Lisbie, the promising young youngster who has been setting the Premier League alight at Charlton Athletic this season, has been sold to Boston for a fee which could rise to almost £2,000.

Lisbie commented last night that he was "over the moon innit" at the chance of following in David Beckham's footsteps.

"When da Gaffer said Boston wntd me - i fought gr8, i'm over the moon innit - I fink it will be gr8 to play in da MLS wiv Becks, i fink
Pards was avin a bubble tho when he said it was only a couple ov hours drive in me Bentley!! ".

Meanwhile ex-Charlton winger Shaun Newton looks set to end his drug ban with a move to Serie B club Napoli - Newton predictably said he's fulfilling a lifetime's dream of playing in Spain.

Comments

• Options
    Surely the MSL?

Mottingham Sunday League
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]"over the moon innit" at the chance of following in David Beckham's footsteps.

"When da Gaffer said Boston wntd me - i fought gr8, i'm over the moon innit - I fink it will be gr8 to play in da MLS wiv Becks, i fink
    Pards was avin a bubble tho when he said it was only a couple ov hours drive in me Bentley!! ".

Are you sure they haven't signed 04MCS?