Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

florida villa for rent davenport orlando

Hi everybody

i have just purchased a villa in florida, davenport, orlando 10 mins from disney gates etc.

anyone interest in renting it please see my website www.jordanfloridavills.co.uk or email me at tim@jordanfloridavillas.co.uk.

come on you addicks.

charlton heston

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2010
    jordanfloridavillas

good luck on this. i booked up my flights yesterday for next april
  • Options
    CH. How easy difficult was the purchase. I've been looking/thinking for a while probably since I went in 2000.
    I obviously don't make spur of the moment decisions.

If you can pass on any info/contacts that can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Whisper me if you can and I'll give you my e-mail address.

TK. I'm waiting for the flights to come out as we've already booked our villa for May 2011. If you've got a good deal on flights let me know.

I sound like a right tightarse.
  • Options
    I looked into this 3 or 4 years ago but since credit crunch, redundancy and daughter came along it's a distant dream now.

Carol Coogan was a friendly face - try and track her down if you want someone to show you around
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I looked into this 3 or 4 years ago but since credit crunch, redundancy and daughter came along it's a distant dream now.

Carol Coogan was a friendly face - try and track her down if you want someone to show you around

Thats the thing I've spoken to loads of agents here and in the US. I think a lot of it is making that commitment, it's so scary just taking that step.
  • Options
    ThreadKiller

I am going out to my villa next April who did you book your flights through and if do dont mine me asking what price.

Many thanks

Charlton Heston