Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Intelligent Economist Would Ya?

Stephanie Flanders

BBC economic correspondent/blogger

Absolutely yes, with eggs on top, and a slice of cheese for me.

Comments

• Good lord no

She reminds me of the lesbian who used to read a dictionary on countdown.

Sandy Toxvig (spelling??)
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Good lord no

She reminds me of the lesbian who used to read a dictionary on countdown.

Sandy Toxvig (spelling??)
    Toksvig. Wash your mouth (and your eyes) out. She's fookin mint man. Not a lesbian either - has a kid and has been married for a while
  • reminds me of Gillian Andersons rather ugly sister
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]reminds me of Gillian Andersons rather ugly sister
    Now THERE'S a woman. Number one on my all-time fantasy shags list. Gillian Anderson, that is - not her sister.
  • Gillian is a big fat yes but not the economist

Who isn't the lesbian? Sandy or Stephanie?
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Gillian is a big fat yes but not the economist

Who isn't the lesbian? Sandy or Stephanie?
    Stephanie. Toksvig is a known homosexual. Open about it. Good luck to her/it. Must be pretty difficult finding another troll in the world, specifically looking for a female, lesbian troll probably thins the field even further.
  • Fair one, I couldn't believe the countdown brute was not a rugmuncher (not always as errrr 'adult art' would have us believe are they?)

Gillian Anderson is a cracking shout
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Fair one, I couldn't believe the countdown brute was not a rugmuncher (not always as errrr 'adult art' would have us believe are they?)

Gillian Anderson is a cracking shout
    Only thing that soils it for me is that mockney prick Dyer has been there (even if it was on film and not 'for realsies'). Yet another reason to hate the c***
  • But he failed to get aroused in that film (in the titty bit) so ok in my book
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]But he failed to get aroused in that film (in the titty bit) so ok in my book
    Still shuffled her muffin about. Hate the c***. Enough to track him down and introduce him to some real South East London hospitality. Not that pwopa nawty stuff on the telly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hell no, you have put me of my breakfast with that :o(
  • Deffo No, Women with intelligence are a right turn off and hard work.
  • adsads
    edited April 2010
    no, she look as though 'she' is packing tackle
  • She's not very nice at all. Porbably would though.....out of boredom.

Never seen the attraction to Gillian Anderson either. Pale ginge.....not for me. Saying that, still would.
  • you gotta be kidding!