Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massive game tomorrow - thoughts ahead

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
That's not been said before !

Will really pull others into it if we notch up another win.

Are we confident or not ?

Comments

• Options
    If DB was fit then I'd really fancy us to get the win but without him I can't see where we will get the goals from. Big Bent and JFH don't fill me with a lot of confidence.
  • Options
    charlton 2-0 boro written all over it...
  • Options
    Jason Euell and JFH to both score. 1-1
  • Options
    Would love to think you're right, ltgtr. If andy Reid is back, might make all the difference. Without him, don't give us much of a hope. also not much chance of a clean sheet with Viduka's record against us.
  • Options
    they havent won away all season and we have only lost once to them at home

3-1 Boro
  • Options
    Agreed, Lisbie, without D Bent where are the goals going to come from? If Andy Reid is fit we may be able to engineer something. But as Andy Reid is never fit I am afraid that we are staring a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat in the face.
  • Options
    Ben Thatcher to get booked

JFH to score 1-0
  • Options
    cant call this one, its a toughie! If they aint won away in ages, we are just the sort of team to end that run for them!
  • Options
    is there any official word on reid for tomorrow?
  • Options
    If we get an early goal, who knows. Otherwise it's gonna be pretty tense
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]is there any official word on reid for tomorrow?

not that i have seen les, but i saw him training in a report about us signing thatcher and he looked like he was running ok! Lets hope eh!

Al al sooper al
  • Options
    Not confident that we will score.

Have trust in Pards that the back four would have got a rollicking after last week but M Bent and JFH will get no change out of Woodgate.

I'll go for 0-0.

Plus my mate is coming tomorrow who has only seen us win once (Yeovil) in about 30 odd games.
  • Options
    I just cant see us scoring a goal, which just sums up our situation.
  • Options
    We'll probably manage to engineer a draw in spite of our forwards.
  • Options
    3-0 charlton...
  • Options
    odds on first goalscorer for a laugh:

oddsmm1.png
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]is there any official word on reid for tomorrow?

Bloated
  • Options
    Why do I always chuck a nicker away on HH when Kish is longer odds and a midfielder? Never noticed that.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Have a punt of Thatcher, Ive Won bets in the past with debut goals, Gary Poole and Danny Mills!
  • Options
    maybe this is the game to give JFH his final chance

if he's not up for this one, he's not worth bothering with
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Why would beating Boro get him fired up? He was as much as mercenary for them as he is for us. He is simply not interested.