Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Run to the beat Half Marathon.

Fresh from my suffering on the streets of the London marathon I've just entered the run to the beat (Charlton) half marathon. There were a few who did it last year, who's up for it this year?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Fresh from my suffering on the streets of the London marathon I've just entered the run to the beat (Charlton) half marathon. There were a few who did it last year, who's up for it this year?

It has been mention once or twice ; )
  • Options
    Did you do last year? Whats the course like?
  • Options
    Some from here have done it two or three times I have, the course is partially the marathon course but the wrong way around.
    Kigelia is possibly you best judge on how difficult the course is, from my point of view its a nightmare.
  • Options
    Who's still in?
    Not that there's any point in me trying to keep up with anyone.
    I will almost certainly walk the course, then I will have completed 3 half marathons and I'll quit to concentrate on prolonging my Charltonlife football career. ; )
  • Options
    Yep, I am.

Can't say I'm really looking forward to it, but at the least the weather looks set to be better than the last two years.

Good luck...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]Yep, I am.

Can't say I'm really looking forward to it, but at the least the weather looks set to be better than the last two years.

Good luck...

And you................
  • Options
    Good luck to the pair of you.
  • Options
    How did you get on lads?
  • Options
    I got round - slower than last year, but a bit quicker than when we all got soaked in 2008.

The hills in Woolwich don't get any easier, however many times you run them!
  • Options
    I pulled out : (
    My old Mum was taken back into hospital at 0200, didnt get home until 0800.
    I wasn't looking forward to it, but I was going to do it.
    Next year...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couple of girls at work did in just over 2 hours - very impressive for half marathon.
  • Options
    Couple of girls at work did in just over 2 hours - very impressive for half marathon.