Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayweather fight

Nolly/Carter etc

Likely to go the distance or will Floyd stop him late on?

Comments

• Options
    Mayweather inside 8 I reckon.
  • Options
    I've just stuck carter on a gillingham train barely conscious with a couple of 8.4% cans of rovcket fuel.

He won't be watching this one !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I've just stuck carter on a gillingham train barely conscious with a couple of 8.4% cans of rovcket fuel.

He won't be watching this one !

lol :-) He'll miss his stop and end up in the arse end of Kent!
  • Options
    Mosley never been knocked though.....

Mayweather on points seems to be the bet.
  • Options
    Just think Mayweather is too good, always comes out of a fight looking like he's not been touched.
  • Options
    i would go with mayweather to win by 4 rounds,not really caught my imagination as can see it being fought without much malice
  • Options
    mayweather on points. Don't think it will be a great fight but still well worth a watch
  • Options
    Put a tenner on maywether to win by ko/tko
    i think he will do it within 6 rounds
    even though mosley has never been knocked out i think that maywether will just outclass him.
  • Options
    Backed a late FM stoppage or points.

Going to get couple hours kip before
  • Options
    Should be awesome. Think Mosley is fighting Mayweather past his prime (mainly because Mayweather ducked him for five years) but still has enough to make it a fantastic fight. Mayweather will probably win on points - hope I'm wrong though and Mosley knocks him the f*** out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mayweather looked rocked in the second, have never seen him like that before! god knows how he didn't go down.
  • Options
    But after the second totally outclassed Mosley.

Thought the fight before was really good. That ginger Mexican looked some fighter at 19 years old. Definite star of the future.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Should be awesome. Think Mosley is fighting Mayweather past his prime (mainly because Mayweather ducked him for five years) but still has enough to make it a fantastic fight. Mayweather will probably win on points - hope I'm wrong though and Mosley knocks him the f*** out.

Oh come on ... Mayweather is quality
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]Mayweather looked rocked in the second, have never seen him like that before! god knows how he didn't go down.

he knows how to win he grabbed his arm on theway down and had enough about him to hold on

he then out boxed him for the next 10 rounds
  • Options
    Never woke up ffs.
  • Options
    Why was Mosley talking to him?
  • Options
    standard win for mayweather,second round got caught,more leaning after on him that made him look unsteady,glad they let mosley go 12 as he deserved it,how i thought it would go,very sporting
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Should be awesome. Think Mosley is fighting Mayweather past his prime (mainly because Mayweather ducked him for five years) but still has enough to make it a fantastic fight. Mayweather will probably win on points - hope I'm wrong though and Mosley knocks him the f*** out.

Oh come on ... Mayweather is quality
    Absolutely no denying that. One of the best ever - in the top five of all time. Just think he's an arrogant twat who needs his clock cleaned.
  • Options
    agreed leroy,showed also he can dig deep a little with that minor scare in the second.
  • Options
    do you reckon the manny mayweather fight can ever happen the way he spoke last night it was like he was calling him out and saying prove you aint a drugs cheat does floyd know something that the boxing board of control should look into
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    taking blood is not a nice thing,but a fair request ,manny is made for mayweather
  • Options
    that bang up would be immense i really hope they get it on manny must have been well peed with the comments lets hope it spurs him into a decision

fight of the decade that would be no doubt one of them will end up sparko
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]Mayweather looked rocked in the second, have never seen him like that before! god knows how he didn't go down.

he knows how to win he grabbed his arm on theway down and had enough about him to hold on

he then out boxed him for the next 10 rounds

agree I wrote that after the third round. Mayweather showed his class, and dominated after.

[cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite]
    Thought the fight before was really good. That ginger Mexican looked some fighter at 19 years old. Definite star of the future.

Did you see the first fight of the show? 3 knock downs in the first round, and the guy who was down first and looked out of it won!