Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1000 guiness

had a tip for nuture e/w it's 40-1 with hills just had a little nibble not a lot just a little.

Comments

• Options
    Black and White colours?
  • Options
    I always have a nibble on a guiness when I get peckish.
  • Options
    Fiver each way, why not.
  • Options
    66/1 winner :0)
  • Options
    PLACES REVERSED!

What a terrible decision.....Henry Cecil been stuffed.
  • Options
    The stewards must have had a few quid on the favourite.
  • Options
    That stewards enquiry cost my old man over 2 grand. Had a patent with an 8/1 and 10/1 winners plus Cecils 66/1 shot.
  • Options
    Ouch!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: alan dugdale[/cite]That stewards enquiry cost my old man over 2 grand. Had a patent with an 8/1 and 10/1 winners plus Cecils 66/1 shot.

Who did he have it with because most Bookies pay "first past the post".
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: alan dugdale[/cite]That stewards enquiry cost my old man over 2 grand. Had a patent with an 8/1 and 10/1 winners plus Cecils 66/1 shot.[/quote]

Who did he have it with because most Bookies pay "first past the post".[/quote]

Most of them are only on singles usually.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    William Hill on his phone account. Unfortunately being only a "small" firm they don't...bastards !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: alan dugdale[/cite]William Hill on his phone account. Unfortunately being only a "small" firm they don't...bastards ![/quote]

2300 shops in the UK. Small?
  • Options
    Er, i was adding a touch of sarcasm !
  • Options
    you still here i thought you weren't going to be around ?