Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Possible Fans Tournament in Autumn

I have recieved the following message from a Gillingham fan:
Alright mate, I'm trying to organise a tournament in early autumn and wondered if your Charlton fans side would be interested in being a part of it? If there's someone else you could put me in touch with I'd be very grateful!

So yeah, just wondering

Comments

• Options
    very specific there nathan? what type of tournament? for all we know could be a chess touney lol

time, place, not really going to get much on here unless you give more details even i know that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]very specific there nathan? what type of tournament? for all we know could be a chess touney lol

time, place, not really going to get much on here unless you give more details even i know that
    What he said!
  • Options
    As I have said, its in the early stages of being prepared, so I shall let you know in future when more details are out
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]As I have said, its in the early stages of being prepared, so I shall let you know in future when more details are out

well come back to you when we know more
  • Options
    well you know im up for it
  • Options
    I'm definitely up for it on 17th October, but can't guarantee any other day. Will have to check my diary.
  • Options
    I can only make September 23rd from 9am until about 1ish............
  • Options
    I can make any Monday in July as long as it doesn't come immediately after a crescent moon. And provided the cumulo nimbus clouds are no lower than 15,000 feet
  • Options
    Depending on dates I will offer my (limited) goalkeeping skills
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]I'm definitely up for it on 17th October, but can't guarantee any other day. Will have to check my diary.

Thats my birthday :) lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fans tournament? Does that mean Rob Elliot can play?
  • Options
    Well he's not getting a game for anyone else at the moment !!!
  • Options
    I play left back

Outside
    :-)