Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life booze up?

Has it ever been suggested that we have a booze up where we can put faces to names,maybe even choose our own player of the year,although there won't be too many candidates this year.

Comments

• Options
    We did and sorted out a venue but nobody knew what each other looked like so it kinda fell flat ;-)
  • Options
    we have informal get togethers every now and then. The City Addicks meetings are normally a congregation of people off of here and are a top night. Next one is mid-February i think, with Johnny Robinson.

We'll organise another do for the end of season.
  • Options
    We had one after the Liverpool game which was pretty depressing
  • Options
    and i felt so ill i had to leave a drink and go home!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]We had one after the Liverpool game which was pretty depressing

was that because you got lumbered chatting with me ??? :-)
  • Options
    Where did u meet up after Liverpool game?
  • Options
    Oak
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]We had one after the Liverpool game which was pretty depressing

was that because you got lumbered chatting with me ??? :-)

No comment.

;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Can anyone turn up to a city addicks night, I'd quite like to go to the next one.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    yup

http://city-addicks.blogspot.com/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers Razil
  • Options
    My first one was the last one and it was realy good with Lennie and Johnny H....... put a few names to faces... and get banned from the tube!!!
  • Options
    Right then, who's coming to Lugano............... ?? :o)