Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MOTHERWELL V HIBS

Is anyone watching this on Sky sports 3, what an amazing game. Better than City v Spurs by a country mile

Comments

• Options
    Whats the score ?
  • Options
    5-6 when I turned it on it was 2-6, there is 10 minutes to go
  • Options
    Motherwell have just missed a pen to make it 6-6 lol
  • Options
    now its 6-6 cracking goal in the 93rd minute
  • Options
    6-6 injury time
  • Options
    Wasn't there a 6-6 involving Motherwell a few years back?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Wasn't there a 6-6 involving Motherwell a few years back?

there was one a few minutes ago...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Wasn't there a 6-6 involving Motherwell a few years back?

LOL - I know, I saw the goal. I'm sure there was a 6-6 (or maybe a 6-5) involving Motherwell a couple of years back
  • Options
    Spurs winning 1 0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]

LOL - I know, I saw the goal. I'm sure there was a 6-6 (or maybe a 6-5) involving Motherwell a couple of years back

Motherwell 4-4 Celtic League Sat 30 Jul 2005

Highest score draw I could find.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spookily close to the only 7-6 score in league football....
  • Options
    Doesn't john higgins support motherwell...... ;-)
  • Options
    Some of the worst defending I've ever seen, but a great match, final goal was fantastic, but you'd think anyone could have just knocked the ball out of play...
  • Options
    I think Charlton Reserves (or was it 3rd team) drew 6-6 with Snowdown Colliery in the Kent Metropolitan League.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited May 2010
    Check Motherwell's 6th goal! What a strike...

Highlights
  • Options
    Charlton v Middlesbrough 6-6.....I was there so was Brian Clough, a young striker with a crew cut!
  • Options
    Some of the defending in that game was abysmal, a lot of the SPL really is no better than league one. Great strike for the winner though.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Some of the defending in that game was abysmal, a lot of the SPL really is no better than league one. Great strike for the winner though.[/quote]

Your right the defending was awful, I know the Hibs keeper made a good pen save he was still one of the worst keepers I have ever seen. I think we could match if not better at least 6 or 7 of those teams in that league
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Some of the defending in that game was abysmal, a lot of the SPL really is no better than league one. Great strike for the eqauliser though.