Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Family Holiday

edited May 2010 in Not Sports Related
Any of you on here been on a family holiday in either Cuba or Naples in Florida? If so, what did you think? Enjoyable time, safe resorts etc etc.? Going around in circles at the minute and looking for anything that will help me to lean more towards one or the other or start again.

Comments

• Options
    Well, I've been to Naples. zzzzzzzzzzzz. I'd choose Cuba all day long.
  • Options
    No, but I always use trip advisor before booking anything. Even scan good resurants etc before I go.

It will tell you if the hotel/resort is suitable for families etc too. ---------> http://www.tripadvisor.com/
  • Options
    Some very pedantic reviews on Trip Advisor. Always look at the good reiews before you frighten yourself with the poor ones.
  • Options
    Went to Cuba last year - very safe indeed, no qualms at all about that. Virtually all package holidays in Cuba are all-inclusive. We stayed in Guardalavaca - nice but very isolated. If I went back I'd stay in Varadero, the other main holiday resort, which is only 2 hours by road from Havana.

As Stone says, Trip Advisor is always worth checking - gives you hotel ratings, lists of things to do, restaurants, nightlife, precautions to take, etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Some very pedantic reviews on Trip Advisor. Always look at the good reiews before you frighten yourself with the poor ones.

Agreed, there are some right twats on Trip Advisor who book a three-star hotel for 75 quid per night and then bitch like crazy because it is not the bloody Ritz.....
  • Options
    Thanks for your suggestions and help, much appreciated.