Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton apply for high court injunction????

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
fo the sankofa red card......SSN

Comments

• Options
    HAVEN'T WE GOT ENOUGH ON OUR PLATE!!
  • Options
    The first step is to ask the FA to accept arbitration during which he could play. If they won't accept that then we get a high court injunction which effectively suspends the suspension until the case is settled.

If the high court agrees the injunction then he can play tomorrow. nicked from Henry Irving.....

This is why weve done the injunction.....
  • Options
    fair enough.

the fa are nobheads anyway.
  • Options
    How are we gonna argue this in court ?

Charlton Lawyer - 'Basically the FA are a bunch of useless c*nts who know fook all about football'

FA Lawyer - 'We hate Charlton & want them relegated'

Judge - 'You are both in contempt for wasting my F*cking time'
  • Options
    Ketman....... lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]How are we gonna argue this in court ?

Charlton Lawyer - 'Basically the FA are a bunch of useless c*nts who know fook all about football'

FA Lawyer - 'We hate Charlton & want them relegated'

Judge - 'You are both in contempt for wasting my F*cking time'

You'll get in trouble leaking our case like that :- )
  • Options
    I can't wait for Sankofa to pop up with the winner tomorrow.

In your face Brooking...
  • Options
    Henry now that you are a Prawn sandwich eating director, do you ever bump into my dad during the course of a pre-game build up, as I will give him that CD for Irving jnr tomorrow.
  • Options
    Right..... Ive just seen the link where this was discussed earlier..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Henry now that you are a Prawn sandwich eating director, do you ever bump into my dad during the course of a pre-game build up, as I will give him that CD for Irving jnr tomorrow.

hey ketters, when you do the next cd for the players, stick VFR in there on say the second track! Tell ya ol man to tell pards to make the fookers listen to it! Have you downloaded the said track from that BDL link??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I did yesterday funnily enough Geez, was listening to it on my Ipod when I went out running last night. Good Idea for the next CD mate, may actually use the first part of VFR as the intro for the next CD.
  • Options
    its excellent that aint it, i got it on my Mac mini in doors and when someone comes round i always play it to them, even if they aint football fan!! Do it man, they should all be made to listen as it is a proper qulaity song sung with guile and by the fans, i love the extra verses too, they are ace
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    erm is this a serious thread - the cd thing? (this cold myst be going to my head)
  • Options
    Razil...... if you r talking about the injunction its real alright...... If you talking about 04 playing VFR to everysingle person that comes through his front door.... I cant comment ;-)
  • Options
    The biggest problem is FIFA, they get very arsey with clubs who take there Associations to court, lets hope Zurich is shut for the next few weeks
  • Options
    what about the dressing room thing...?
  • Options
    Razil the CD thing, if that is what you are asking, is every couple of months I mix a house cd for the players, they play it in the changing room before most of the games. So I suppose you can blame the disastrous season we are having all on me LOL !
  • Options
    Can you do me a copy? and did you listen to the rest of Erol's mix?
  • Options
    So is that your profession then Kets?
  • Options
    the problem is not with your music Kets, its the fact to fully appreciate it, half the players have been popping pills....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    perhaps they get worn out before they get on to the pitch?
  • Options
    Roths - of course you can mate, as bringing a few copies down tomorrow (CharltonDan, Irving Jnr). I'll also be trying a bit of that Erol cd tonight when I DJ I'll let you know how it goes down.

Northstandsteve - Nah just a hobby really do a mundane 9-5 during week, but then get to play music to punters at weekend & I have played Ibiza which not many DJ's can claim.
  • Options
    Nah, ketters, I'm keeping it real and sitting with the true charlton fans in the ordinary seats (which translates as I don't get DB tickets as the club gave all the previous managers and coaches 2 comps for every game meaning theres none left for me and I can't be arsed to dress up all the time just for a free beer and sarnies)

give it to your dad and ask him to leave it in an envelope in reception. I'll get it from there.

Cheers
  • Options
    what makes you think that you're welcome back into the East Stand ? You can't just use us as and when you please. We're sensitive and complicated souls and need advance warning of your imminent attendance so we can prepare ourselves adequately.
  • Options
    Nothing sensative about the East Stand. Some guy with a plastic horn he keep blow endlessly, Brian Cole shouting, Darren Bent's family going nuts when he scores.
  • Options
    please Henry, what was the result?
  • Options
    Don't know yet. Waiting for the e-mail to come around by which time it will most likely be on SSN
  • Options
    just give PV a bell, he wont mind
  • Options
    I'll have you know its a trumpet - at least that's what someone told me. My little one is plastic air horn though....

ooerr matron
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I'll have you know its a trumpet - at least that's what someone told me. My little one is plastic air horn though....

ooerr matron

think you'll find he was referring to the large horn that jimmymelrose blows when he's over from France.