Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

N-DUBZ AT THE VALLEY

N-DUBZ ARE GONNA B AT THE VALLEY 4 SOCCER SIX WOOP WOOP! NA NA NII! DUKU YOURSELF! ARE U SUUUUUUUICK?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36072

Comments

• Options
    What the hell did it just shout at us?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ban them and you that's what i say lol
  • Options
    seems a good reason to stay away to me
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Keep the drug taking filth off our hallowed turf

Nice to see Mr P Norty is there also.

What a line-up of utter dregs.
  • Options
    Wouldnt pay to see any of them kick a ball...but I would pay to see them perform. Yep, I'm an old fart and no I'm not going to diss them...they done it the hard way, no instant celeb stuff going on there.
  • Options
    Na Na Nii is just N-Dubz official trademark, Duku Yourself means big up yourself and Are u suuuuuuick means thats amazing!

No need 2 get nasty 2 me and N-Dubz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]What the hell did it just shout at us?

is there a need to be rude and unwelcoming?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Cafc-MJ[/cite]Na Na Nii is just N-Dubz official trademark, Duku Yourself means big up yourself and Are u suuuuuuick means thats amazing!

No need 2 get nasty 2 me and N-Dubz[/quote]

Bet he voted Tory!
  • Options
    okay sorry Dazzler - i take my post back i actually didnt read the sentence i thought you were just talking about him typing in capitals....
  • Options
    Welcome to Matthew Jarvis, Addick, twitterer and N-Dibz crazy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    N-DUBZ are one of the biggest blots on the music industry today.
  • Options
    Cafc-Mj don't you just love the bnp
  • Options
    dear god, where to start....
  • Options
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Cafc-MJ[/cite]N-DUBZ ARE GONNA B AT THE VALLEY 4 SOCCER SIX WOOP WOOP! NA NA NII! DUKU YOURSELF! ARE U SUUUUUUUICK?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36072

As Dot Cotton said on 'enders the other day: "I'm sorry but I don't speak gibberish" :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    im not going to diss them either ----(whats diss aint it a place near Norwich ?) id burn the rubbish alive.
  • Options
    she is well fit though init
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    whoopee (and lets not be coy about this) doo. I am going to line up all night at the Valley to make SURE I get a ticket!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]im not going to diss them either ----(whats diss aint it a place near Norwich ?) id burn the rubbish alive.

They probably all support the Arse, GH.

Somebody has to.

;o)
  • Options
    Oggy we cant even make em pull their f**king trousers up as it might hurt their Human Rights !! well i know for a fact petrol will hurt something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would do the bird, nick and set fire to the stupid hat the bloke wears and tell the others to do one... they have sold over a million albums!!!! As said sums up just how pish poor british music is at the mo. I is from the gettho man, you nah like we only had 32 inch plasma innit and 6gb ipod times was tough bruv.... brrapp brrapp.....
  • Options
    oh dear...
    I'd still ruin the bird though
  • Options
    Oi you lot, you've upset Matthew.
  • Options
    All this over N-Dubz GET IN!
    Haters are secret lovers really lol!
    2 platinum selling albums, 2 sold out tours not bad 4 starters is it?
    And leave Tulisa alone SHE IS MINE!!!
  • Options
    You'd better not waste my time
    only good song!
    Tulisa is everyones
  • Options
    tulisa hubba hubba ;o)

if they went to the valley i'd go like most their songs, especially their most recent say its over
  • Options
    westside
  • Options
    till i die
  • Options
    John nike lesuire centre massive!!
  • Options
    i have bought three tickets. Thank fuck my step daughter likes stacey solomon as ive told her its full of stars. Lucky her cousin is taking her an we will wait in the local pub!